Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An old video but spot on.

An old video but spot on.

Do we really want this guy to run for President in 2012?

I only watched two minutes or so of it, that was hilarious , great post CD keep the comedy coming..............lol, and then wake up to the real world.

Perhaps your afraid to watch the entire video because you may learn something about Chris Christie?

Quote Originally Posted by Compu Doc View Post
    Perhaps your afraid to watch the entire video because you may learn something about Chris Christie?
    No, I just find them funny, biased political hatchet jobs, either from the left or right...No fear here, reality.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Sometimes I listen to his radio show, he is left wing rag for sure. As a proud tea bagger a lib nut like him is entertaining for sure.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Do we really want this guy to run for President in 2012?
    Sure do......and I'm sure the obamanation is scared to death he's gonna run...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Well here is a little more reality. Christie distorts the truth.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/02/chr...kers-contract/

Here is another lie.

New Jersey’s Budget Cuts

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, appearing on ABC’s "This Week," went beyond the facts to take a bit too much credit for cutting spending to balance New Jersey’s 2010-11 budget.

While talking about the need for Congress to work on bipartisan solutions, the Republican governor claimed the budget passed by the Democratic-controlled Legislature contained $11 billion in cuts. That’s about $2 billion off the mark.

Christie, July 25: I’ve passed a budget with those $11 billion in cuts with a Democratic legislature, a property tax cap with a Democratic legislature, pension reforms with a Democratic legislature.

According to the New Jersey Department of Treasury’s Budget in Brief, Christie proposed, and got, cuts of just over $9 billion (page 64) to close a $10.7 billion budget gap. This included $1.94 billion in reductions to the base budget, $7 billion in the elimination or reduction of projected growth, and $198 million from the elimination of programs.

Christie closed the rest of the budget gap with increased federal aid, including $490 million in additional federal Medicaid funding; tax policy changes to raise more revenue; and a shift of state money to the state’s general appropriations fund.

On a lighter note, the governor was right when later he said that "most of the people on ‘Jersey Shore’ are New Yorkers," not New Jerseyans. The MTV reality show, which Christie said hurts New Jersey’s image, lists eight cast members for the second season, and six of them are from New York.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/07/sunday-replay-14/

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Sure do......and I'm sure the obamanation is scared to death he's gonna run...
    So your ok with a guy running for President who likes to talk down on people and will not allow them to ask a question? What was Christie doing in CA anyhow for Meg Ryan,fat man security detail?. Did he really need to approach that guy in the video because the guy wanted to ask Meg Ryan a failed governor candidate a question?.

So your ok with a guy running for President who likes to talk down on people and will not allow them to ask a question? What was Christie doing in CA anyhow for Meg Ryan,fat man security detail?. Did he really need to approach that guy in the video because the guy wanted to ask Meg Ryan a failed governor candidate a question?.

Last time I recalled , well several times folks shouting down Presidential candidates as you have described this time was "don't taze me dude" and folks being ushered out by security. I give this guy guts to stand face to face with opposition something your side does not understand, as far as him being fat, well I guess that is ok to talk about his weight like folks do about O's smoking.........

Standing up to someone disrupting a meeting may be talking down, but at least he's not looking down his nose at em like o dies...

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Standing up to someone disrupting a meeting may be talking down, but at least he's not looking down his nose at em like o dies...
    Apparently you have not even watched the video fully if at all. The guy who was trying to ask the question did not even get the question out before FAT BOY was their talking down to him. He was not a heckler and in fact was a republican. Now if you had watched the video you would have seen that but since you totally believe in this guy you can't look at all the facts.

You and people like you are like robots, these people command you and you listen to them and believe every word they say like they are some kind of god. It's people like you that need to have someone make their minds up for them. People like myself look at all sides and can make our own decisions.

who de fuc cares he is not going to be the candidate, let's move on..........

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    who de fuc cares he is not going to be the candidate, let's move on..........
    If you did not care you would not be posting here.

If you did not care you would not be posting here.
    Zinger.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Apparently you have not even watched the video fully if at all. The guy who was trying to ask the question did not even get the question out before FAT BOY was their talking down to him. He was not a heckler and in fact was a republican. Now if you had watched the video you would have seen that but since you totally believe in this guy you can't look at all the facts.

You and people like you are like robots, these people command you and you listen to them and believe every word they say like they are some kind of god. It's people like you that need to have someone make their minds up for them. People like myself look at all sides and can make our own decisions.
    I watched it until he stopped talking about Christie and started railing about Glenn Beck. I have no interest in listening to some liberal rail about Beck. Beck is not Christie. And you're living in a dream world....