Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michigan Straw Poll

Michigan Straw Poll

I can't wait to see how Gov Perry's handlers spin this one---on second thought--I expect I could write it myself

Of 681 votes cast in this weekend’s poll, Romney captured 346 votes or 51 percent, according to results announced Sunday.

Perry won 114 votes or 16.8 percent of the ballots.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Cain also won one, so don't get your hopes up that Obozo will beat one of us, in fact he couldn't beat anyone of us.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Cain also won one, so don't get your hopes up that Obozo will beat one of us, in fact he couldn't beat anyone of us.
    Don't hold your breath, Billy. This election is ours to lose and I'm very afraid we are going to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Don't hold your breath, Billy. This election is ours to lose and I'm very afraid we are going to do just that.
    With the current crop of "front runners" I'm afraid you are right
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    With the current crop of "front runners" I'm afraid you are right
    Afraid... I bet you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Afraid... I bet you are.

You are correct........

Too funny Dave. I'm waiting for the spin boys to be along and tell why Perry isn't doing so good. I see a the usual pokes a O though.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Afraid... I bet you are.
    You circle jerkers ought to let go ---you can't see the forest for the trees

You circle jerkers ought to let go ---you can't see the forest for the trees
    Circle jerking, how crude, you speaking from experience

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Circle jerking, how crude, you speaking from experience
    You call yourself chew 'n' spit---and now you are offended by this term---obviously you don't recall much of the crap you post after about 10 PM

You go for it spit

You call yourself chew 'n' spit---and now you are offended by this term---obviously you don't recall much of the crap you post after about 10 PM

You go for it spit
    You post crap twenty four seven..........don't remember posting anything upper deck as crude as what you did...........you must be the man in the middle.

Wow--imagine that---I didn't know anyone was in the middle----I learn something everyday---and occasionally in the most unexpected places---be careful there spit

Wow--imagine that---I didn't know anyone was in the middle----I learn something everyday---and occasionally in the most unexpected places---be careful there spit
    Look I am not going to further with this pissin match, everyone here knows where we both stand..........

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Look I am not going to further with this pissin match, everyone here knows where we both stand..........
    You all better be nice or the Big Guy is going to kick butt.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

I pay little attention to these single state "straw polls", as they do not determine the National vote count...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams