Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Palin on the road to the Presidency ?

Like I said......the thing I like about her is she makes the left's heads explode. She's fun to watch, and easy to look at....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

How about a Romney/Cain ticket? Almost covers the span of all objections. Romney's biggest problem was his Health Care boo boo---but he admitted it's failure. Cain is direct from the grass roots and the Tea Party folks like him.
    Sam

Martin Bashir----of MSNBC is now ragging on Sarah's Bus 'cause it has an American Flag on it. ----I think I only saw a piece of it painted on the side.

GO GIRL-----You "cage-ratteler" Give 'em another knee in the nads.

We sure could use another million just like her.
    Sam

So now they have a problem with her flying the American flag??? Palin Derangement Syndrome....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    So now they have a problem with her flying the American flag??? Palin Derangement Syndrome....
    Nope....just utter and complete stupidity. If thats all they can find to bitch about....a private citizen flying the American flag, then they have hit rock bottom.

Its actually funny how stupid the libs can be about a small woman who scares them so bad they have to shadow her and her family to try and plot her next move that will bring more shame to their ignorance.

"If you can't say suptin' nice---don't say nuttin"

The Liberal media (supposed news)-----CAN'T SAY NOTHING---or they'd be off the air----Sooooooooo
    Sam