Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palin on the road to the Presidency ?

yum.. i get my rellanos with green chili beef.

I like poblano peppers breaded and fried with meat and cheese inside..........oh yeah......call the TSA I am hijacking again

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    call the TSA I am hijacking again
    I'd rather talk TexMex menus than politics any day......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

cool....i'll move this and lets talk mexican food (sorry Ben, tex mex sucks)

As long as you're not bringing chit down here....

There is a bad oder sneaking in under the door---and it ain't chiles rellenos--would one of you management types take the trash out
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

GOOD!!!

The more people out there pointing out the SERIOUS DAMAGE Obuma has been and is doing to this country-----THE BETTER!!! Overwhelm 'em with candidates!
    Sarah Palin does a HELL of good job, has a good following----and really hurts Progressive/Democrats. More power to her. She scares the heck out of the Prog./Dem party.

Stop listening to the Progressive/Dem ranting and raving about so many candidates. They would LOVE to have us cut down on the number of Republicans running 'cause then they could CONCENTRATE all their efforts on destroying only a few. You are helping them by agreeing with them. DON'T EVER DO THAT!

We're only going to end up with ONE of them in the final run. Keep 'em guessing----WHO?????

The more folks we have fighting on our side-----the better.
    Sam

Heard the reason this morning the reason the GOP candidates are not launching as early as they did last time is they have decided not to spend so much in the primary, leaving more in the pot to fight the obamanation.....and it's just killing the left because they don't know who to vilify...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    they have decided not to spend so much in the primary, leaving more in the pot to fight the obamanation.....and it's just killing the left because they don't know who to vilify...
    Because thats all that bunch has to run on is the negatives of the other person......they have absolutely no credible positives to make a good argument for themselves. In faact thats all Obozo had to run on last time and look at all of the idiots that voted for him last time with nothing to run on but being a good speaker (considering of course the teleprompter works)

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'm just curious if my property value will go up or down ..
    with palin around, who cares if the property values go up or down. we just need more swimsuit pics for the rest
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by haikon View Post
    with palin around, who cares if the property values go up or down. we just need more swimsuit pics for the rest
    Thats almost a good idea, people voted for Obozo because to quote"He was such a good speaker", well I'm tired of hearing that windbag flap his jaws about the same old politics (ooops wasnt that also something he ran against).........

And will gladly jump into something that will soothe the eyes and give my aching ears a break. I mean if politicians are not going to do anything wothwhile, at least if we had to look at them all the time, Sarah would be a good choice for the part.

Did you all catch the news today where the Mainstream media is whining because she calls them the "lamestream media" and wont tell them where she's going or give them her itenerary? They are complaining she is treating them like papparazi. Well, she hasn't announced anything yet, so they are wanting to follow her just because she is a public figure.....ie, they're freakin papparazi. Wanna know what I like about Sarah.....simple, she makes the left's heads explode.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...91-503544.html
    "I think to start with, we ignore some of these reporters and their requests for us to comment and be interviewed," she said. "We know going into what they are going to do to us to as conservatives -- so, why participate in their game?"
    Sarah Palin and her advisers are refusing to tell members of the media where she is going on her current bus tour - and the former Alaska governor seems to be enjoying the cat and mouse game that's resulted.

"I don't think I owe anything to the mainstream media ... I want them to have to do a little bit of work on a tour like this, and that would include not necessarily telling them beforehand where every stop's going to be," she told fellow Fox News employee Greta Van Susteren in an interview from the bus.

Yet the reemergence of the GOP's larger-than-life 2008 vice presidential candidate - who says she is strongly considering a run for president - is undeniably news. Which is why more than a dozen national news outlets have sent reporters and producers out to try and follow Palin.

Since Palin and her team won't share where the potential candidate is headed, reporters and producers have little choice but to simply stay close to Palin's bus. This has resulted in scenes of the Palin bus tooling down the highway followed by a caravan of 10 or 15 vehicles all trying to make sure they don't lose sight of the Palin bus.
    They're scared to death of this woman.......why is it so important to follow her when she hasn't announced, yet I see no coverage or little coverage of the candidates who have? It's hilarious....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Yep, I'm likin' the way she thumbed her nose at them.

america is a circus if she gets the press time she gets .... sad.

Who keeps saying Sarah is not a smart lady?

Anybody else got the "driveby" media on the run? Has anybody done this before? They could just ignore her, couldn't they?-------NO THEY CAN'T.

Weren't they the ones that opened up cans of whup-*** on her EVERYWHERE SHE WENT PREVIOUSLY?

Is there some advantage to telling these ******** where you're going ahead of time so they have time to set up their cans of whup-*** before you get there?

I say------GO LADY!!!!!!
    Sam