Thread: Share Some Music "Finds" On YouTube

This song came up on my YouTube screen while listening to Dave’s offering of the Orbison piece. I like Josh Groban’s pure voice. It is almost too perfect and this rendition of Don McClean’s “Vincent” is excellent.

https://youtu.be/sI8fsi_aJ3c
    ”Life is tough; tougher if you are stupid.” — John Wayne

I have to agree--his voice is seemingly perfect and immediately recognizable when one of his pieces come on. I cannot help but add the additional honor that he does all of that with no drama--he is just Josh
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill

"Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner

Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-23-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill

"Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner

Here is an exquisite guitar version of Debussy’s “Clair de Lune” —

https://youtu.be/0_RnlOWmZD4
    ”Life is tough; tougher if you are stupid.” — John Wayne

Brilliant---thank you for introducing her to me

..and here is one of the most hauntingly beautiful of all instruments.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-24-2019 at 10:25 AM.

During our recent holiday we had the great pleasure of attending a concert of the Vienna Chamber Orchestra. Here is a single video that touches many of the loves of my life.

All in one here are Chamber Orchestra, the violin, fantastic score---and lovely ladies----doesn't get better than that

Today I am allowing YouTube to take me where it wants...with a few exceptions.

Here is just one of those songs that takes me back in a very pleasant way to my earlier days.

oh I can hear today's outrage

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"