Thread: Share Some Music "Finds" On YouTube

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Another great, The Phantom of The Opera.

My first Broadway show was in thee early 70's when my wife and I went to see Jesus Christ Superstar. It was a different day and time---some of the audience (not us) was freely smoking pot during the performance!

Latter, I worked for Knoll International (for 20 years) whose headquarters were in Manhattan and we would have quarterly staff meetings there which would last for two or three days. During those meetings they would make arrangements to go to a Broadway Play on one evening. That was were I first saw Phantom of the Opera. When my wife found out it wasn't long until I saw if for the second time

The link above is from the stage performance. Joe rightly pointed out the difference between vocal artistry of on stage and film, the same applies here.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 07-31-2016 at 09:54 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis