Thread: Parody thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The spellbinding conclusion of "Law & Order in Apache Junction"

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Don't mind me...I'm just marking my 50th video...Cary on......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

... ... .........

Well done. I'm speechless....

That was good stuff..........I really liked this one.

I hope everybody likes it...There are two more coming in this series...

There have also been several new videos on my channel since the last time I posted in this thread...Take a look when you get a chance......Ben

BigOldDeerHunter is offline Feb 17, 1949 - Oct 17, 2015
    A Friend We Will Remember Forever
    May He Rest In Peace
    I was deeply moved by the Ghost Story part 1. RIP Mr. Ghost. We all loved you.
    Catch & Release is like sex.....with no strings attached.

It's far better to have a lobster on your piano, than to have a crab on your organ.

"If heaven has a dress code...I'll walk to hell in my Tony Lamas". Tuna Texas

The second installment of "A Ghost Story"...

I've been discouraged lately because of the low numbers of viewers my productions have...I note that other parodists have viewcounts numbering in the many thousands with some even in the multiple millions...My most seen video is barely into three digits...I had considered scrapping the entire project and taking up rose gardening or watching TV again...With the first chapter of my Saturday morning serial being seen by only six viewers in a week, I had already taken it off the channel...

Last night, in consultation with one of my team of Storyline Creators, the subject came up of how others get so many viewers and Truckman Parodies have so few...It slowly occurred to me that it doesn't really matter how many see them...It's obviously not an "art form" for everyone, but as long as one person gets some enjoyment out of them, that's enough...Therefore, I've re-released the Saturday morning serial (the trailer and first two episodes) and will release the rest on Saturdays to come...

I will also post the rest of the videos that are not seen in this thread and I hope a few like them...If not, there's always re-runs of "Dancing With The Stars"...I'll begin filling in the blanks with the revised edition of "Sunday Breakfast At UTAH's House"......Ben

"One Fine Day On The Harley" chronicles Mastertech's latest mishap on two wheels...

"The Bilge News Network" remains your only source for the unvarnished truth...

"The Wheel Of Stupidity" explores the game show mentality...