Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Part three of "The Bilgefather"...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The killing of the world's most wanted man created quite a stir in the news world..."Special Bilge Report From Pakistan"...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Chapter one of "Heroes To The Rescue"...

Chapter two of "Heroes To The Rescue"...

This video addresses certain safety concerns in the Bilge..."The Boob Detector"...

Few know the amount of preparation that goes into a successful "Ratfest Activity Calendar"...

NO - DEAR SIR (cur)

WELL - Knock me down and call me Shirley!!!

I don't see my name ANWWHERE !!! in the cast list.

I call out the racial card. Neither R.V.P.S.D. or BBT is listed. You obviously hate Canadians.

Obviously you are nothing but a REDNECK, PERVERT, COMMIE SCUMBAG.

Take your 12 part cereal AND your popcorn and STUFF it where the sun don't shine.

See if I dorken yer darway again. OH YEAH - give me back my $.12 (Canadian) admission fee.

(formerly) bbt
    I have lived MOST of my life W. B. G. (well before Googgle)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluthundr View Post
    NO - DEAR SIR (cur)

I call out the racial card. Neither R.V.P.S.D. or BBT is listed. You obviously hate Canadians.

Take your 12 part cereal AND your popcorn and STUFF it where the sun don't shine.

See if I dorken yer darway again. OH YEAH - give me back my $.12 (Canadian) admission fee.

(formerly) bbt
    Au contraire my poor deluded french thinking friend, you have most certainly had at least one, possibly more, featured or supporting roles...All it takes is diligent hunting and viewing to find it/them...And in case I'm wrong (which I'm sure I'm not) I'll see to it you get star billing in a future effort...

[Ye gads! The size of the egos in these Hollywood types...]

...Ben

ooops

Must admit I did a quick search as I am on my daughters puter in the far away land of Toronto and not enough time to view all.

I will return the $.12 (Canadian) by the first carrier pidgeon I see. (or not).

PS - are you using (A) FLOODLAMPS, (B) CANDLES, (C) MINI LED'S for my marquee ? (french thinking ???)

Hastee Lumbago

bbt

In deference to Canuck energy savings concerns, your name will be bathed in the light of whatever fireflies are present at the time......Ben

I SEE - sort of "Shine Little Glue Worm"

Look for the pilot episode of a possible series, "Tales Of The Bilge Border Patrol," now in the hands of my talented, but merciless, scriptwriters......Ben

NO - DEAR SIR (cur)

(formerly) bbt
    Knowing the importance of this timely social issue, my crack team of investigative video journalists have uncovered this startling story about BBT...It's also been added to the "Crime & Punishment" playlist for those that like everything neat and tidy......Ben

Now THAT'S more like it.

bbt

Just in time for your mid-week entertainment, Truckman Parodies proudly presents a four part mini-series: "Bilge Mystery Theater"...