Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluthundr View Post
    NO - DEAR SIR (cur)

WELL - Knock me down and call me Shirley!!!

I don't see my name ANWWHERE !!! in the cast list.

I call out the racial card. Neither R.V.P.S.D. or BBT is listed. You obviously hate Canadians.

Obviously you are nothing but a REDNECK, PERVERT, COMMIE SCUMBAG.

Take your 12 part cereal AND your popcorn and STUFF it where the sun don't shine.

See if I dorken yer darway again. OH YEAH - give me back my $.12 (Canadian) admission fee.

(formerly) bbt
    Au contraire my poor deluded french thinking friend, you have most certainly had at least one, possibly more, featured or supporting roles...All it takes is diligent hunting and viewing to find it/them...And in case I'm wrong (which I'm sure I'm not) I'll see to it you get star billing in a future effort...

[Ye gads! The size of the egos in these Hollywood types...]

...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Look for the pilot episode of a possible series, "Tales Of The Bilge Border Patrol," now in the hands of my talented, but merciless, scriptwriters......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

ooops

Must admit I did a quick search as I am on my daughters puter in the far away land of Toronto and not enough time to view all.

I will return the $.12 (Canadian) by the first carrier pidgeon I see. (or not).

PS - are you using (A) FLOODLAMPS, (B) CANDLES, (C) MINI LED'S for my marquee ? (french thinking ???)

Hastee Lumbago

bbt
    I have lived MOST of my life W. B. G. (well before Googgle)

In deference to Canuck energy savings concerns, your name will be bathed in the light of whatever fireflies are present at the time......Ben

I SEE - sort of "Shine Little Glue Worm"

NO - DEAR SIR (cur)

WELL - Knock me down and call me Shirley!!!

I call out the racial card. Neither R.V.P.S.D. or BBT is listed. You obviously hate Canadians.

Obviously you are nothing but a REDNECK, PERVERT, COMMIE SCUMBAG.

Take your 12 part cereal AND your popcorn and STUFF it where the sun don't shine.

See if I dorken yer darway again. OH YEAH - give me back my $.12 (Canadian) admission fee.

(formerly) bbt
    Knowing the importance of this timely social issue, my crack team of investigative video journalists have uncovered this startling story about BBT...It's also been added to the "Crime & Punishment" playlist for those that like everything neat and tidy......Ben

Now THAT'S more like it.

bbt

Just in time for your mid-week entertainment, Truckman Parodies proudly presents a four part mini-series: "Bilge Mystery Theater"...

Part II of our mini-series...

Part III of our mini-series...

And now, the spine-tingling conclusion of our mystery mini-series...

All four videos are also conveniently available on the "Crime & Punishment" playlist...

Don't forget boys and girls, chapter three of our exciting 12-part Saturday morning serial will be presented Saturday morning...Please visit the concession stand before it starts......Ben

It's Saturday morning, kids! And time for another thrilling chapter of "Heroes to the Rescue"...In this week's episode, the posse decides to call in the talents of a famed retired lawman to help in their search for the kidnapped Bilge women...

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Just in time for your mid-week entertainment, Truckman Parodies proudly presents a four part mini-series:
    The Bilge Mystery Theater ? I ain't starred in a flick since John Wayne and I done 'Red River' . But, those scenes with poor Lefty crying just wrenched mein gut. BTW, I got a complete WWII kraut officers uniform, plus the kraut steel helmet. I was saving it just in case Germany decided to rule the world again. And, of course, I didn't know Ms. Bungstarter was a lesbian dyke into Wesson Oil parties.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post
    The Bilge Mystery Theater ? I ain't starred in a flick since John Wayne and I done 'Red River' .
    As long as the public demand is there, I suppose I'll have to bow to their whims...You've already had more featured and supporting roles than any other Bilgerat (I need to check for possible violations of the laws covering elderly, senile and antique labor)...Your latest effort concerning your dealings with the book review committee should premiere today......Ben