Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

The curious mind of the feminazis is explored on "Guest Appearance On The Rosie Show"...

“Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation” - Mrs. Miller, third grade homeroom teacher...

High taxes affect us all...RVassar's answer is shown in "RVassar Leads The Tax Revolt"...

“Eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation” - Mrs. Miller, third grade homeroom teacher...

When Gitchesum was just a little horndog, he had the usual teenager's adventures in the dating scene as told in "Gitchesum Blows A Head Gasket"...

Golf is an enduring favorite sport for many and "The Bilge Golf Channel" offers extended coverage...

We continue our study of the criminal mind with part one of "The Bilgefather"...

Part two of "The Bilgefather"...

Part three of "The Bilgefather"...

The killing of the world's most wanted man created quite a stir in the news world..."Special Bilge Report From Pakistan"...

Chapter one of "Heroes To The Rescue"...

Chapter two of "Heroes To The Rescue"...

This video addresses certain safety concerns in the Bilge..."The Boob Detector"...

Few know the amount of preparation that goes into a successful "Ratfest Activity Calendar"...

NO - DEAR SIR (cur)

WELL - Knock me down and call me Shirley!!!

I don't see my name ANWWHERE !!! in the cast list.

I call out the racial card. Neither R.V.P.S.D. or BBT is listed. You obviously hate Canadians.

Obviously you are nothing but a REDNECK, PERVERT, COMMIE SCUMBAG.

Take your 12 part cereal AND your popcorn and STUFF it where the sun don't shine.

See if I dorken yer darway again. OH YEAH - give me back my $.12 (Canadian) admission fee.

(formerly) bbt
    I have lived MOST of my life W. B. G. (well before Googgle)