Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    We at Truckman Studios value your patronage...

Is that the same as the former Truckman Stooges ?

I believe they were Ben, Lefty and Saggy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stooges500.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	34209  

"PUSH TO FLUSH"

Just a teaser...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

You do very well with the credits, I lost count of how many times I saw Truckman...........lol

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    You do very well with the credits, I lost count of how many times I saw Truckman...........lol
    The guy that signs the checks gets to write his name as many times as he wants to......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    The guy that signs the checks gets to write his name as many times as he wants to......Ben
    I heard Charlie Sheen is available maybe you can work him in the series

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    I heard Charlie Sheen is available maybe you can work him in the series
    He tried out for the part in "Two and a Half Morons" but Lefty had a more authentic portrayal of a scumbag, so he got the part......Ben

Production note...

My tireless production staff has worked diligently to finish the Saturday morning serial series in time for a world premiere this Saturday morning...All 12 episodes are in the hands of my team of continuity editors who look for inconsistencies that would degrade your viewing experience...

This is my most ambitious video project to date and I would appreciate any critique, good, bad or indifferent...

Here's a partial list of characters in the cast...

• MGrist
    • RightHandMan
    • Nox
    • Blue74
    • Phillbo
    • Horsewoman44
    • ATST
    • Lefty
    • Bigolddeerhunter
    • 2ndthyme
    • Erin
    • Saggy
    • TxMusky
    • Scooter
    • Mastertech
    • UTAH
    • Chew'n'Spit
    • FredK
    • Ricky
    • Lawdog

Also look for special guest appearances by Ninja Wife and Nurse Paula plus unannounced cameo appearances by world acclaimed personalities...

One new episode will be released each Saturday morning until the breath-taking, spine-tingling conclusion...Be at the YouTube Theater Saturday morning, kids and visit the concession stand early......Ben

Will be there

I've been discouraged lately because of the low numbers of viewers my productions have...I note that other parodists have viewcounts numbering in the many thousands with some even in the multiple millions...My most seen video is barely into three digits...I had considered scrapping the entire project and taking up rose gardening or watching TV again...With the first chapter of my Saturday morning serial being seen by only six viewers in a week, I had already taken it off the channel...

Last night, in consultation with one of my team of Storyline Creators, the subject came up of how others get so many viewers and Truckman Parodies have so few...It slowly occurred to me that it doesn't really matter how many see them...It's obviously not an "art form" for everyone, but as long as one person gets some enjoyment out of them, that's enough...Therefore, I've re-released the Saturday morning serial (the trailer and first two episodes) and will release the rest on Saturdays to come...

I will also post the rest of the videos that are not seen in this thread and I hope a few like them...If not, there's always re-runs of "Dancing With The Stars"...I'll begin filling in the blanks with the revised edition of "Sunday Breakfast At UTAH's House"......Ben

"One Fine Day On The Harley" chronicles Mastertech's latest mishap on two wheels...

"The Bilge News Network" remains your only source for the unvarnished truth...

"The Wheel Of Stupidity" explores the game show mentality...

"W5IT Hosts The Bilge Gourmet Show" gives us a look at the various cooking shows on TV...

Charlie Sheen's depravity pales in comparison to Lefty in "Two And A Half Morons"...

When Bigolddeerhunter gets mad, don't stand in his way...As evidenced in "BODH Goes To Austin"...