Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

That was good stuff..........I really liked this one.

I hope everybody likes it...There are two more coming in this series...

There have also been several new videos on my channel since the last time I posted in this thread...Take a look when you get a chance......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

BigOldDeerHunter is offline Feb 17, 1949 - Oct 17, 2015
    A Friend We Will Remember Forever
    May He Rest In Peace
    I was deeply moved by the Ghost Story part 1. RIP Mr. Ghost. We all loved you.
    Catch & Release is like sex.....with no strings attached.

It's far better to have a lobster on your piano, than to have a crab on your organ.

"If heaven has a dress code...I'll walk to hell in my Tony Lamas". Tuna Texas

The second installment of "A Ghost Story"...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    It is well known that Der Furher disliked farting, and, as der German diet of sauerkraut is condusive to flatulatimg, it is only proper that y'all Ben post a 'Phart Parody' .
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post
    It is well known that Der Furher disliked farting, and, as der German diet of sauerkraut is condusive to flatulatimg, it is only proper that y'all Ben post a 'Phart Parody' .
    If you'll check, you'll find several in which you and your favorite passtime have been prominently featured......Ben

May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    If you'll check, you'll find several in which you and your favorite passtime have been prominently featured......Ben
    You peeked ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzgi2DZWm2c&NR=1
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

BigOldDeerHunter is offline Feb 17, 1949 - Oct 17, 2015
    A Friend We Will Remember Forever
    May He Rest In Peace
    RIP Ghost #2. I think of you often.
    Catch & Release is like sex.....with no strings attached.

It's far better to have a lobster on your piano, than to have a crab on your organ.

"If heaven has a dress code...I'll walk to hell in my Tony Lamas". Tuna Texas

Well, I got that out of my system...

Oak Ridge North Texas, A Native Texan, The Few The Proud
    Great storyline Ben. Now if we could all take what some of our members past are trying to tell us and use it in our daily life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_Zq_b4 ... re=related

BTW Ben, I told you I didn't look good in a suit.
    My small tribute to Marc.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Love ya Man!

For those interested, there are two new crime dramas to view on my channel..."The Great Diet Soda Heist" in two parts and a three part "The Bilgefather"...Click the link in my sigline to view......Ben

May He Rest In Peace
    GREAT job, Ben ! My only problem is I speak German and understand about half of what der krauts are saying. However, your storyline hits home. I do note the new CB Philosophers.com is proceeding with very little moderation required. In my humble opinion, all of the booted or otherwise departed members were basically good guys, but some , as in real life, felt they had to personally derog their discussion opponents. I'd like to see them all back onboard. I reckon hanging around the military cured me of derogging dudes; even if I felt like personally kicking their azz for their mouthings, it ain't proper military 'leadership' to do so, same goes in academia.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

May He Rest In Peace
    WOW ! I just clicked 'CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLY CHANNEL WORTH WATCHING' .... Y'all Ben done been a busy boy !
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post
    WOW ! I just clicked 'CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLY CHANNEL WORTH WATCHING' .... Y'all Ben done been a busy boy !
    I'll have to credit my talented and dedicated staff and crew, Dan...I just write the checks......Ben

A production note...

If I seem to be slacking in getting new programs on the air in coming weeks, it's because of a special project...Pre-production has begun on a 12 part Satuday morning serial to be presented chapter by chapter on, you guessed it, every Saturday morning for 12 weeks...

Second unit directors are combing the country looking for locations for this sweeping saga...Scriptwriters are busy blocking out the storyboards and I've begun a physical training regimen because I'll not only be producing and directing as usual, but I'll also be starring in this one...

Other projects will still be in production so that the membership here can enjoy full entertainment value...The first chapter won't be shown until the last one is filmed to ensure series continuity...We at Truckman Studios value your patronage......Ben