Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

Today we present the dramatic, double length finale as our exciting mini-series reaches its soul-searing conclusion...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

There's also a playlist here for those who prefer to sit through the whole mess at once......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

In the first of a series of instructional videos showing the behind the scenes action involved in the making of Truckman Parodies, our viewers get a rare insight into the mind of one of the principal actors...

Ben, the best one yet, you are gonna have to pay me when my laptop goes down for spitting beer on it...............

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Ben, the best one yet, you are gonna have to pay me when my laptop goes down for spitting beer on it...............
    Bill me, shyster......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Bill me, shyster......Ben
    I would never get paid so I will just cut your tires.........lol

Truckman Parodies has expanded to add an investigative news division...In it's first segment, our team has uncovered the truth behind the lurid "mom trafficking" racket...

Time for another edition of our continuing series of instructional videos..."Behind the Scenes at Truckman Parodies"...

Ha Ha Ha.......funny.

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Ha Ha Ha.......funny.
    At your service...There are two more planned in the "Behind the Scenes" series...The fourth is already finished and the third is in post-production...I'll put them both up when it's finished......Ben

Will be looking forward to it.

OK, I just watched Behind the Scenes 1. That's your best yet!

I noticed you now have your Dodge truck featured in the opening. Isn't the winch supposed to be mounted on the back of the tow truck?

Maybe you like to be able to winch the dead Dodge onto the back of a Ford tow truck. Yeah, that must be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I noticed you now have your Dodge truck featured in the opening. Isn't the winch supposed to be mounted on the back of the tow truck?

Maybe you like to be able to winch the dead Dodge onto the back of a Ford tow truck. Yeah, that must be it!
    I foresee you being portrayed in a dimmer light in future videos......Ben

Sorry, Your Eminence! I beg forgiveness as I was confused by the location of the winch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sorry, Your Eminence! I beg forgiveness as I was confused by the location of the winch.
    Remember what others have been told when they incur the wrath of a Hollywood power-broker: "You'll never work in this town again!"...

I'll let it slide this time, but I may have to make an example of someone in the future......Ben