Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Parody thread...

As chaos and uncertainty wreak havoc in today's world, it's reassuring to know that some things like the Bilge mentality remain the same...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Moving day finally comes and the hard-hitting news team pulls no punches in its coverage...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

"They're throwing bigger bricks!"
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    "They're throwing bigger bricks!"
    Don doesn't take prisoners......Ben

SBA's legal battles continue..."SBA vs. Microsoft in Small Claims Court"

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    SBA's legal battles continue..."SBA vs. Microsoft in Small Claims Court"

Funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Funny stuff.
    Your entertainment is our goal......Ben

The latest in our instructional series...

The reviews are in!...And stars are born!...The characters of Cap'n & Mrs. Mike were originally intended as supporting roles, but Cap'n Mike showed such an unexpected range of emotion, and Mrs. Mike played her role as the perfect foil so well, they were both upgraded to star billing...

Critics are saying they're the most perfectly matched pair since Tracy and Hepburn...(Just don't expect anything extra at the pay window, Mike)...

Look for a special guest star to make an appearance near the end...We sincerely hope this clears up any confusion over Dave's after class activities during his school days...As always, full-screen viewing is your best option......Ben

ROTFLMAO!!.........
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

What this? You go play around under the skirt of one of my Allis Chalmers--then accuse me of wrong doing and don't even give me a cameo in your stinking video. Just for the record my WD-45 could whoop that pansy truck of yours in a plowing contest any day

As for your boy Joe--- he couldn't even get me with that damn patriot thing

BTW--- tell the Captain he needs to wash his hair
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I beg your pardon my dear sir...The part of Dave Grubb was auditioned by each member of my acting ensemble including the women, and none of them could approach the dignity required to measure up to a character of your stature...Besides, nobody wanted to wear the funny hat or goofy beard...

Mr. Hitler thought he could pull it off, but he had already been cast as Mike Hardin since he already had the Cap'n Mike mustache...So it was decided that the Grubb character would be played much like Orson Welles' character in "The Third Man" and remain talked about yet unseen...And I'm sure you noticed you received storyline credit and supporting cast credit even though you didn't even send donuts to the rehearsal...

You will certainly recall receiving full credit as Warden Grubb in the exciting and unfinished prison break trilogy, "The Mgrist Redemption"...If Lawdog didn't close the hood of your tractor, take it up with him...I'm sure there'll be a sequel eventually, as Joe is anxious to try out the Patriot Act in a higher court...

Mike's grooming habits are strictly between him and Mrs. Mike...I'm staying out of that one...However, a plowing contest might be a good subject as we haven't visited tractors since "Big Stroker at the Monster Truck Show"......Ben

It seems even Utah Bill came out of hiding long enough to leave a comment......Ben