Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

The middle episode of our trilogy...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    Oh ... NO not ANOTHER Parody

I thought the Bilge Betterment Bureau bought Ben an inflatable doll ... so he would have something else to do
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post
    I thought the Bilge Betterment Bureau bought Ben an inflatable doll ... so he would have something else to do
    I'll need an air pump...I got asthma......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post
    Oh ... NO not ANOTHER Parody
    I'm glad you liked it, Dan...And since you're such a fan, here's another in our educational series, "The Making of a Truckman Parody"...You'll be happy to know you were portrayed favorably and accurately in this one...

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I'll need an air pump...I got asthma......Ben
    Well ... go ahead and asthma ... if she says OK, do it.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I never heard of either one, but I listened to both on YouTube...OK I listened to about half of each one...Just not my type of music I guess...But I'm sure they have their fans......Ben
    Never heard of either one?? Are you a poofer!
    Special production note to MGrist:

The storyboard for the sequel to "The MGrist Redemption", tentatively titled "Escape From Lefty's Island" is already being storyboarded...Warden Dave Grubb's interpretation of the penal code was such an abysmal failure, he's being replaced by an as yet un-named penologist...It's still unclear how the MGrist character will be portrayed, favorably or not......Ben

Don't get me wrong, I like you whether your a poofer or not.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by mgrist View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I like you whether your a poofer or not.
    That's reassuring...

I think......Ben

Our Saturday morning saga continues...

The long awaited sequel to "The MGrist Redemption" is now available for your viewing pleasure..."Part II - Escape From Lefty's Island" turned into almost a feature length video at 14 minutes as my crack team of video writers were fed too much coffee, so be sure to get extra popcorn from the Bilge concession stand before being seated...Both parts are also available in this handy autorunning playlist...

For those of you who are fans of prison flicks, my ever alert staff has polled the video audience and determined that there is room for a third episode in the MGrist Redemption series...Lord help us......Ben

Events rapidly bring the plot to a boil as plans gel to rescue the kidnapped Bilge women...

A third and concluding episode of "the MGrist Redemption" seems inevitable, tentatively titled "Return to Lefty's Island"...Since some of the action takes place in the lesbian wing of the prison, I'm negotiating with Wendy O Williams and Pat Ast to recreate their roles of prison bus driver and cell block matron from the cult classic, "Reform School Girls"...The problem is in finding HD footage to use...Everything I've found on YouTube and DailyMotion is low quality and badly pixelated...If anyone runs across any HD clips, let me know...

In the meantime the concluding episode of "Law & Order in Boca Raton" is in pre-production...We'll try to wrap it up quickly so we can determine the fate of defendant Saggy (where the heck is Saggy lately anyway?)......Ben

Suspense rapidly builds to a crescendo as the Bilgerats confront the Armenian mob of Big "Tiny" Balsac...

To the relief of many viewers, we present the spellbinding, spine-tingling final episode in our exciting serial...In this conclusion, UTAH and Ninja Wife make rare appearances and in an unprecedented event, a world reknowned religious leader has a supporting cameo role...

For those who wish to see the series in its entirety, here is an autorunning playlist...