Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Parody thread...

Our exciting Bilge saga continues as the Bilge women get a little antsy in captivity and Father Lefty continues his treachery...

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Our exciting Bilge saga continues as the Bilge women get a little antsy in captivity and Father Lefty continues his treachery...

Oh my!!!! Just how much time did 2nd tyme spend on your casting couch to achieve her stardom?
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
    Oh my!!!! Just how much time did 2nd tyme spend on your casting couch to achieve her stardom?
    I'm an equal opportunity casting director......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm an equal opportunity casting director......Ben
    And a lucky dawg----with talent. Keep on keepin' on.
    Sam

Law & Order in Boca Raton (Prosecution)...

A new Law & Order trilogy begins as Special Bilge Court convenes...

OMG!!!! I'm heading for Europe. You can't find me there Grubb. I can move quickly from France to Germany to Prague---and even Spain and Italy. Got friends and enough new passports to last me 'till October.

"Burn Notice" and Eric Van Lustbader have asked me for my story due to recent Bilge Parody. They "have no way of verifying the accuracy----but it will not be beyond their ability to believe".
    Sam

OMG!!!! I'm heading for Europe. You can't find me there Grubb.
    Just remember, bribery has been known to work in Judge SBA's court......Ben

In this week's episode of Heroes to the Rescue, kiddies, presidential candidate Phillbo brings valuable information to the posse...Also in this chapter, we mark the debut of a rising star, the first appearance in any Truckman video of the lovely and talented Nurse Paula...

Just remember, bribery has been known to work in Judge SBA's court......Ben
    Well Lefty tried to bribe him with three lovely ladies who where willing to "sooth" him. When lefty got 'em back they were all turned to lesbianism.
    Sam

In this week's episode of Heroes to the Rescue, kiddies, presidential candidate Phillbo brings valuable information to the posse...Also in this chapter, we mark the debut of a rising star, the first appearance in any Truckman video of the lovely and talented Nurse Paula...

I note that Truckman arrived on 1 horsepower MUSTANG transportation. I'm only guessing---because it's "not beyond my ability to believe"----that he rode into DODGE City.
    Sam

I note that Truckman arrived on 1 horsepower MUSTANG transportation.
    Truckman Studios operates on what is left from my monthly SS check and the Diet Dr Pepper cans I can sell...We do the best we can......Ben

Love and marriage in the Piney Woods of East Texas...

Chapter eight...

Another peek behind the scenes at Truckman Studios...

And yet another peek...