Thread: More Wine Garcon!!

More Wine Garcon!!

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/01/va...e-wine-garcon/

Is it a requirement that Presidential advisers have to pass a village idiot test? If so, Valerie Jarrett got the job because she forgot to show up for follow up interview.

What a retard!

I wonder what the sound of 14 people slapping their palms to their foreheads is?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	482.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	33985

Give the general credit. He handled it like a gentleman, instead of telling her how hard he worked for the rank.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

“The guy dutifully went up and got her a glass of wine, and then came back and gave it to her and took a seat at the table,”

Whoever he was, that guy has class!

I doubt it was a slip up at all. More likely, she was just showing what she thought of our military, much in the way the Clintons used uniformed Marines as waiters at one of their shin digs...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

The soldier acted supremely and handled the situation with all the class and dignity that he stands for. Doesnt surprise me that she was one of Obozos advisers and it shows in all of the decisions that moron makes. Obviously she was drunk and didnt need another glass of wine.

I hope he ordered her the rankest glass of ripple they had in the place....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

He shuda said, "Sorry, mam. I've got a country to watch over. Maybe one of these other gentlemen at your table are better suited to handle your request".
    Sam