Thread: I apologize in advance

I apologize in advance

But this lady is a beatch..........of the worse kind, a pure bread beatch...........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...boehner-known/

nothing to apologize about....she is pure hatred and trash that somehow conned enough people into voting for her. Just because a person has a large following doesnt mean they are worth a damn as a human being.

Not to support Pelosi, I agree she needs to go. But, Boehner is a HUGE mistake. Boehner is a RINO. He will cost the Republicans votes in 2012 the same as Pelosi hurt the Dems this year.

But her comments were just plain beatchy and mean spirited, regardless of what kind of leader he may become.
    That's my point. Very, very personal attack among colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    But her comments were just plain beatchy and mean spirited, regardless of what kind of leader he may become.
    That's my point. Very, very personal attack among colleagues.
    Of course they were. They were mean spirited. That's what she is about. No surprise at all.

I would rather have a leader that has feelings and accountability. He is far closer to that then she is. That is also why i would rather have a leader that has a need to pray about decisions, then one who doesn't. At least he, or she, has a feeling of being responsible to a higher power.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

While I certainly don't want her, I don't want him, either. He represents the status quo, politics the same as what got us to where we are today. We need new blood and new thinking. We need officials who are responsible to the voters who put them in office.

Oh, I agree with that, as well.
    If you don't make someone elses life better, what good is yours?

Weighty decisions are easy to make, when you aren't burdened by all the necessary information

The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings. The inherent virtue of communism is the sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

If you think the United States is bad, think of another country that wants to put troops on the border to keep illegal aliens out, instead of walling in their citizenry

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    While I certainly don't want her, I don't want him, either. He represents the status quo, politics the same as what got us to where we are today. We need new blood and new thinking. We need officials who are responsible to the voters who put them in office.
    Regardless it is an improvement.............

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Regardless it is an improvement.............
    True dat!

[QUOTE=Mike;925639]While I certainly don't want her, I don't want him, either. He represents the status quo, QUOTE]

Well the hope is, they realize after the last election that the "status quo" just got changed.......whether they got the message or not remains to be seen...
    It's obvious that obama and pelosi didn't get the memo...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams