Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just saw an AD for Palin

Just saw an AD for Palin

For her new reality show in Alaska, she is a piece of ****, all for the money, uh not unlike Washington insiders, yet she is making her money "outside" the belt line...............She is the biggest fake ass person I have ever seen rise to this level.................stupid, stupid folks...................who support her.

Sure shes in it for the money. Just like all the other politicians and es[ecially the blowhard in the Wh right now. Why would a person even watch a reality show to begin with, they are fake, mindless idiots that only want their 15 minutes of fame and to see their name mentioned. Used to they just got the names written on bathroom walls, now they have to see their face as well.

You shouldn't talk about your next President like that......
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Actually thats the only thing Barry hasnt done to polish his image. All he had to do was write a couple of books, smile and speak well, the people let it slide that he has never done a thing in his life and threw rose petals anywhere he walked and elected a walking talking bull**** artist.

Seeing the Obozo and other politician antics really clears up some historical weirdness for me....I used to ask "Did the people really not see that some of the worlds biggest foul-ups were caused by a complete and total moron...could they have possibly been that blind or stupid to follow and support that person?" With Obama and the rest of our government officials that we now have, I can see history in vivid color. Yes people can be that blind and stupid, letting a smile and a speech override their self respect, their better judgment and their experiences of failure in the past.

Until the American people stand up and hold every single politician responsible for every single thing they do, we are destined to go down in history's books as just fools that let their imagination lead them into the witch's house (ala....Hansel and Gretal) with the promise of "treats" leading the way.

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    For her new reality show in Alaska, she is a piece of ****, all for the money, uh not unlike Washington insiders, yet she is making her money "outside" the belt line...............She is the biggest fake ass person I have ever seen rise to this level.................stupid, stupid folks...................who support her.

Just think of all the stupid people that actually voted for her to be VP. Some of them right on this very forum

I'd vote for a one eyed monkey and a three legged dog before I would have voted for Obama and Biden.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'd vote for a one eyed monkey and a three legged dog before I would have voted for Obama and Biden.
    I did not vote for John McCain/Sarah Palin and did not vote for Obama/Biden. I did the smart thing and voted libertarian. Had some of the stupid people done the same then Obama would not be in office today. The problem is the stupid people think that by voting a third party candidate that they would be throwing their vote away. When the stupid people get smart they will realize that by voting a third party candidate they are not throwing their vote away and if enough stupid people voted third party then that party would win.

One thing about stupid people is that they actually believe the "Tea Party" is a third party when all it really is, is a bunch of republicans in disguise.

I vote libertarian when it's certain the more conservative mainstream candidate will win. My libertarian vote is a protest vote, but I'm damned if I'll do that when the outcome is uncertain. I voted McCain/Palin because even then I knew this country did not need Obama. A libertarian vote in that election was a vote for Obama.

I guess I'm a "stupid people" in your mind. I guess maybe I am stupid when I allow people to post here that call me names. This makes two of you this week alone. Hmmm.....
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I second that motion.

My vote was not so much FOR McCain and Palin, but AGAINST dumb and dumber. Lessor of two evils in a contest where the choices were slim and none. Palin is a cheerleader and nothing else...and look at the damage she has inflicted on the Dem party! They can laugh all they want but that so-called "dumb broad" has almost single handed rallied the troops all across the nation to start a viable third party, get the attention of the Repub party and drive a stake into the heart of the Dem party. The candidates she has backed in the primaries won 75% of their races, the ones Obama backed were far far less than that,not to mention that the majority of the Dems still in races are avoiding Barry like he was an STD, again not bad for a "dumb broad".

Is she a rocket scientist, not by any means, but she has outfoxed the very people whose main focus was to destroy her and destroyed them. She is not done yet either, Nov 2 will be another day that will bring cries of anguish and blank looks from her adversaries. The rookie Dem got a very valuable political lesson, what where you step, the landmines you lay for others may become you own trap. He won one election, but failed miserably in all other aspects of his career. Palin lost the first one, but is taking it to the house on her new job and as a side note, getting paid more money for her efforts,and not losing any sleep worrying about having to please everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    I second that motion.

They can laugh all they want but that so-called "dumb broad" has almost single handed rallied the troops all across the nation to start a viable third party, get the attention of the Repub party and drive a stake into the heart of the Dem party.
    The "Tea Party" is not in any way shape or form a third party. It consists of all republicans. All she is doing is putting sheepskin on them and calling it something else. Now if they all want to drop their memberships from the RNC then sign on with the tea party as a third party then I can somewhat believe it to be a third party.

Now that I think about it maybe not putting sheep skin on but putting lipstick on a pig

[edited by Mike]
    Since this is not the political jokes forum, the image posted here was not appropriate. Feel free to post it in the proper forum.
    [/edit]

I guess I'm a "stupid people" in your mind. I guess maybe I am stupid when I allow people to post here that call me names. This makes two of you this week alone. Hmmm.....
    Hey Mike, move over I will stand in the "stupid" line with ya. We will only have to stand there until Tuesday, then the name of the line is going to change. I think the American people are going to redefine "Stupid" and change the direction the arrow is pointing.

One thing about stupid people is that they actually believe the "Tea Party" is a third party when all it really is, is a bunch of republicans in disguise.
    Okay genius, then why are the Repubs upset that the T party is beating their candidate as well? Maybe the "stupid" ones will start to figure out its a whole different breed of people who have banded together and said enough is enough. Since neither the Repub party or the Dem party is doing anything but rip our country to shreds, we will run our own candidate on a different platform and try to make the real changes that need to happen to right the ship.

Actually I could give a rats azz if it was a Pomeranian in disguise, if they were doing the things that needed to be done instead of playing games while we sink further and further into debt and he didnt pee on the drapes, hell give him a shot at it. Thats the detail you and your hopey changey clowns forgot about, they made all the promises but when the rubber hit the road, they had no idea what the heck to do. They went ahead and implemented their plan and completely screwed the pooch. Dont blame the repubs for the shortfalls of the Dems....until you get it through your thick head that the T party people are pizzed off at all of the parties and are standing on their own platform, your theory is insane. I guess you arent to smart about the whole change thing after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Compu Doc View Post
    The "Tea Party" ....... consists of all republicans.....
    Please keep believing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Compu Doc View Post
    The "Tea Party" is not in any way shape or form a third party. It consists of all republicans. All she is doing is putting sheepskin on them and calling it something else. Now if they all want to drop their memberships from the RNC then sign on with the tea party as a third party then I can somewhat believe it to be a third party.
    Like I said...until you buy a clue or pull your head completely out, you will never understand. Or are you saying that both the Repubs and the T party folks want almost the same thing but the T partyers have tired of the "same old tired ways of doing things" (hmm where have I heard that before) and are out to make some REAL CHANGE THAT AMERICANS CAN BELIEVE IN???

I also voted for McCain Palin, but not because of her for damn sure..................I actually think I might have voted for Hillary over that ticket, but no way no how could I have voted for our President.

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    I also voted for McCain Palin, but not because of her for damn sure..................I actually think I might have voted for Hillary over that ticket, but no way no how could I have voted for our President.
    Now way would I have voted to put the 2 biggest Libs in charge, closely followed by the biggest weak kneed be-speckled candyass from Nevada who would follow lock step with his handlers. No way....and I think it shows some short sightedness by the people for giving a never had done a thing Obama a chance to totally screw the country.