Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republican Attack Ad

Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post
    This poorly done video gets a D- on my grading scale ... "absolute trash fest" is appropriate. While Obama & Co. are now on the top of my Chit List , most of the issues in the video are inherited from the last idiot's administration. If, indeed, the Republican Party created this video, they need to show some better intelligence forms if they want to win back the government.
    dont think it was a d- but at the highest a b. the message was good, but there was no statement as to what was supposed to change and how it is supposed to make life better for us. A bunch of negative points that get rehashed daily all over the place isnt really a message, but it does keep every bad thing to the fornt of peoples' minds. The only problem is, we are going to see a house cleaning, only to be replaced by the sanme dog with no teeth, looking to make our lives hell at a slightly slower pace rather than retract/defund the laws previously passed.
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by haikon View Post
    A bunch of negative points that get rehashed daily all over the place isnt really a message, but it does keep every bad thing to the fornt of peoples' minds. The only problem is, we are going to see a house cleaning, only to be replaced by the sanme dog with no teeth, looking to make our lives hell at a slightly slower pace rather than retract/defund the laws previously passed.
    Unless I'm mistaken, it was a "bunch of negative points that get rehashed daily" that helped Obama get elected. It was called "Bush Bashing"----and it worked very well and many folks were tricked into joining in. "Keep every bad thing to the front of peoples' mind" is exactly what they were hoping for then and we are hoping for now. That's why I give the message an A+.

The "replacement" is FINALLY UP TO US----and only us. We've got to try harder at doing that replacement in a way that returns the power to the people----where it was initially intended to be. You know where the power is now, right?
    Sam

Backroom Deals....

Payoffs....

Bribes....

Didn't the Republican Party long ago write the how to book on all those practices.....??

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by RED-PSD-VAN View Post
    Backroom Deals....

Payoffs....

Bribes....

Didn't the Republican Party long ago write the how to book on all those practices.....??

Gary
    You know I really try to think and understand your posts, but I give up, it's just total unadulterated bs.

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    You know I really try to think and understand your posts, but I give up, it's just total unadulterated bs.
    I gave up trying a long time ago. And yes, it is BS.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by RED-PSD-VAN View Post
    Backroom Deals....

Payoffs....

Bribes....

Gary
    Actually I thought it was a list of laws that Charlie Rangel broke and will be brought up on charges about? Or a documentary about Chicago or Louisiana political history?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Actually I thought it was a list of laws that Charlie Rangel broke and will be brought up on charges about? Or a documentary about Chicago or Louisiana political history?
    lol . my kind of humor