Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Just kept waiting and waiting

May all be a moot point anyway, as the construction workers in NY are saying they will not build it.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

There are lots of folks hungry enough to work. Even if not, money talks. Lots of folks would sell their souls if the money is right. It will be built.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Saw a news item the other morning and the reporter had investigated the tax returns of this so-called religious group. Their last years tax sheet said they had a whopping 18,000 and some change in their bank account. It seemed kind of strange, that a group that wants to build anything that is going to cost 100 million dollars, would be stretching the limits just a bit with capitol of just 18K. This leads to my next pondering.....are they also cheating on their taxes or is the funding for their new building coming from some very wealthy people with who knows what intentions? Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    .....are they also cheating on their taxes or is the funding for their new building coming from some very wealthy people with who knows what intentions? Just saying.....
    I would guess Iran and Saudi Arabia would be good places to look.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

And you would probably be right.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    That's one man's opinion there Waco and I applaud you for it. Just like I applaud those that want the site for a whatever.

If this wasn't such a BS piece of cr@p to get excited over it's kept the illegal off the radar for at least a week or more while everyone bashs each other.

So much for my opinion.
    What if we were to combine the topics? Illegal OTMs? Hmmmmmm something to think about!
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.