Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Emperor Obama goes to London ...with 500 flunkies in tow.

Age: The older you are, the more likely you are to be diagnosed with prostate cancer. Although only 1 in 10,000 men under age 40 will be diagnosed, the rate shoots up to 1 in 38 for ages 40 to 59, and 1 in 15 for ages 60 to 69.
    I don't really think it is the Agent Orange that did it, it's just that Dan is older than dirt.......
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

there is no image of kingly behavior other than imaginations fueled by punditry.

Our POTUS, no matter who it is, is not a one man show. We go to extraordinary lengths to show the world that our leadership is capable of traveling anywhere and it is an extraodinary production that starts several weeks in advance with forward shipments of man power and even our own jet fuel. Nothing is left to chance and it was all designed by the secret service. We put out the message that we are the greatest nation on EARTH for alot of reasons, every production involving the US government in foriegn countries has a wide array of purposes. I have no problem with how GWB traveled nor this one. bfd

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

[QUOTE=haikon;917133]
    Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post

I had no qualms with Bush 41 giving Kuwait its country back. He seemed to realize that keeping Saddam in the area would keep the rest of the nuts in check, so didnt bother with taking him out, which he could have done if he wanted to.....
    W's Ambassador April Glaspie said it was ok to invade.
    Later the transcript has Glaspie saying: "We have no opinion on your Arab-Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait. Secretary Baker has directed me to emphasize the instruction, first given to Iraq in the 1960s, that the Kuwait issue is not associated with America."
    Eight days later the Gulf War started.

Sorry to hear about you dad.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'