Thread: Tea party groups fire on each other

Tea party groups fire on each other

Two of the tea party movement’s largest organizations are at odds Monday after a fight over a resolution approved by the NAACP calling their tactics “racist.”

On Sunday, the Tea Party Federation, an umbrella organization, expelled the Tea Party Express over the actions of one of its leaders, Mark Williams.

The Tea Party Express fired back Monday with a statement excoriating the Tea Party Federation for its “arrogant” decision to expel the group after Williams posted a highly controversial satirical “letter” he wrote from NAACP head Ben Jealous to President Abraham Lincoln.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz0u9XYXOjS
    Getting harder to figure out who is what these days.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Just keep calling them left or right and youre good.
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Getting harder to figure out who is what these days.
    Not really, you just have to realize that the tea party is individuals, not a political party per se in the manner of the Elephants and the Jackasses....

And it also shuts the mouths of those who claim that the T Party is racist based. They saw that one of their groups made a stupid comment and they got rid of them. They made the right choice IMHO.

Instead of Fred standing up like a man and saying it was a good decision ,he would rather throw rocks and do some trolling.......and he will be the first to post about how things are so messed up. Damned if you do, and damned if you dont. How can anybody win? Yet I have yet to see Fred posting anything negative about the black panther BS or any of the other "black racist" stories.

Troll troll troll.