Thread: Another nut want to be.

Another nut want to be.

Angle repeats her threat to sue Reid over site

Now that Harry Reid has re-posted Sharron Angle's original campaign website, Angle has repeated her threat to sue for, well, something.

As the Washington Post’s Greg Sargent first reported, Angle appeared on a Nevada radio station Wednesday morning to explain why she thinks Reid is breaking the law. “Well, your website is like you. It’s your intellectual property,” the GOP Senate candidate told radio host Heidi Harris. “So they can’t use something that’s yours, intellectual property, unless they pay you for it or get your permission. ... And he didn’t ask for it, and he didn’t pay me for it. I would have sold it to him."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...5nbGVyZXBlYXRz

All I can say is .
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

she's hours of entertainment hey!

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

She is going to sue Reid because the State Democratic Party published her words in a campaign commercial?

So much for freedom of speech.

I suppose she recognizes the campaign for the wingnutz votes might turn off the average conservative and moderate voter whose vote she would need in order to wage a successful campaign for the US Senate and wants to distance herself from those radical positions.

It's funny reading her website. She always refers to herself in the third person like Bob Dole used to.

http://www.therealsharronangle.com/

I can see her saying:

"Sharron Angle does not agree with the radical positions taken by Sharron Angle.

Vote for Sharron Angle because Sharron Angle will protect Nevada from those friends of Sharron Angle who wish to turn Nevada into a nuclear waste dump with no regulations at all because Sharron Angle feels private business should be free from all regulations".

It appears Sharron Angle is following the lead of the old mamma grizzly herself about how to actually campaign for office.

One normally wants to get their message out there but so far with the threat of lawsuits for quoting her and the avoidence of the press it appears she wants to keep her message a secret.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/201006...s/ynews_pl2930

While some political campaigns aggressively pitch New York Times reporters to get coverage, Nevada Senate hopeful Sharron Angle appeared on the front page of today’s National edition for a different reason: She's avoiding the media.

Angle, a Republican candidate favored by tea party activists, is currently battling Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in a statewide race with national repercussions. But reporters at both the local and national level are having very little luck getting access to the Republican candidate.

Times reporter Brian Stelter writes that Angle’s refusal to answer simple questions has led to “some unusually aggressive behavior by local television stations,” including chasing the candidate on foot, paparazzi-style. These days, Stelter points out, candidates do have more options than in the past, and can avoid a local news reporter while heading to alternative (and perhaps more sympathetic) outlets or social media sites.

It’s looking, in other words like Angle may be following the playbook of fellow tea party heroine Sarah Palin. The former Alaska governor actively uses Facebook and Twitter to circumvent what she calls the mainstream — or sometimes “lamestream” — media filter. When Palin actually does interviews it’s typically with conservative talk radio hosts or on Fox News, which pays her as a contributor.
    A little advice to the Tea Party candidate is that it will be locals who casts ballots for or against you in November.

All those national pink elephants that simply adore you don't get to vote in the Nevada Senate race.
    Quit hiding from those who will be voting in your election attempt.

don