Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ball's

Ball's

On a woman, Hell yeah, Arizona's governor, she is tough as steel, I am behind her all the way.................why did not that idiot McCain choose her................Not purdy enough, but lot's of brain power and GUTS................

Borderline racist is how she appears to some. http://politicalirony.com/2010/06/26...n-racist-lies/

So if you want her take her please.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

McCain is a politician and as such was more interested in being President than in leading the nation...He approved the VP choice based on how many votes he thought he could get from it, not for the good of the nation...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    So if you want her take her please.
    I'll take her if you take Barry!!

PLEASE

Borderline racist is how she appears to some.
    Please tell me again about racist.......
    In emotional and personal testimony, an ex-Justice official who quit over the handling of a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party accused his former employer of instructing attorneys in the civil rights division to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims. The department abandoned the New Black Panther case last year. It stemmed from an incident on Election Day in 2008 in Philadelphia, where members of the party were videotaped in front of a polling place, dressed in military-style uniforms and allegedly hurling racial slurs while one brandished a night stick.
    The Bush Justice Department brought the first case against three members of the group, accusing them in a civil complaint of violating the Voter Rights Act. The Obama administration initially pursued the case, winning a default judgment in federal court in April 2009 when the Black Panther members did not appear in court. But then the administration moved to dismiss the charges the following month after getting one of the New Black Panther members to agree to not carry a "deadly weapon" near a polling place until 2012.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-panther-case/

I love this part....
    New Black Panther members to agree to not carry a "deadly weapon" near a polling place until 2012.

They agree not to do it again until obama is running again......

What the last two post got to do with AZ and the governor, boys????:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Wish you boys could stay on topic.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

You brought racism into it....

Wish you boys could stay on topic.
    Well i'm pretty sure the topic wasnt centered on her being racist, but since you brought it up I just countered with some "offsetting racism". I think you are just miffed your little jab got bitch-slapped.

The gov seems to be pretty level headed about getting something done and is not afraid to stand up and face adversity for her people.(the citizens of Arizona) (all of them). She called it right, if the feds will not do their jobs then she took it upon herself to get something done that can be worked with. We need more of her type of get it done, than we do all of the other blowhards that inhabit DC, that just talk about doing things, yet never seem to find the time to accomplish anything other than patting themselves on the back for sounding good.

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    Borderline racist is how she appears to some.
    Make that Mexican Border line .... and anybody can note the Mexicans is racist'ing to sneak their asses illegally across the border. When hunting ducks, look for something that looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ....
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

so let me get this straight, you see a woman with "brain power and guts" and your first thought is she has male genitalia? mmmyeah

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Well technically they are the same thing just two different names.:whistle:

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    so let me get this straight, you see a woman with "brain power and guts" and your first thought is she has male genitalia? mmmyeah
    I like my strong women without testicles, thank you very much.

But to each his own I suppose.

don

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    Well technically they are the same thing just two different names.:whistle:
    Son, I understand you may have had a confused childhood and then spent many years eating, sleeping, and showering with nothing but males on that drilling platform but there are differences between men and women and they are not 'technically' the same.

don