Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ball's

It's pretty obvious he is talking about the terms "balls" and "guts"...........geesh

For starters, you are not my dad. I would have had you committed years ago had that been the case. Second there are many females that work offshore. Third, it is none of your business anyway.

I think LD figured it out pretty quickly, and it was a joke anyway.

Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion?
    Remember seeing that anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    For starters, you are not my dad. I would have had you committed years ago had that been the case. ?

For starters, you are not my dad. I would have had you committed years ago had that been the case. Second there are many females that work offshore. Third, it is none of your business anyway.

I think LD figured it out pretty quickly, and it was a joke anyway.

Remember seeing that anywhere?
    If I were your dad I would have had that talk with you instead of allowing those big old mean guys to educate and abuse you on the drilling platform convincing you there was no difference in their equipment and that of a womans.

I know you didn't know who your dad was but someone should have cared enough about you as a child to guard you from those perverts.

Do you have anything to contribute to the discussion?
    Seems like you think you know me, but sorry, you are so wrong on so many different levels. Just about like all of your other stances you take.

I want to know how you got some sort of sexual perversion about people working offshore out of a governor taking a stand against her POTUS? And you wonder why folks think you have a whole set of screws loose?

For starters, you are not my dad. I would have had you committed years ago had that been the case.
    Years ago, some of us used to wrassle in the mud a little also. I would suggest a search, but some of the posters have deleted their more controversial contributions apparently to re-invent their online legacy. In fact, one of those posters sons even used to post here, but told his dad he was nuts because no one here liked him. Ah, the good old days when some of us had more time.

Have fun fellers.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    It's pretty obvious he is talking about the terms "balls" and "guts"...........geesh
    it is??? why would that make sense, being that testes are a sex organ that are an appendage not necessary to the function of the rest of the body, where as "guts" are internal organs

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    it is??? why would that make sense, being that testes are a sex organ that are an appendage not necessary to the function of the rest of the body, where as "guts" are internal organs
    It makes sense to anyone who hasn't had their head in the sand for the last 50 years or so because the saying....."He's got a huge set of balls" or "It took a lot of balls to do that" etc have become common synonyms for guts. It's part of American language.... but then you knew that...

Well c'mon 2T, when we say a courageous man has "balls" we are not literally talking about his reproductive system either.

For all we know he could be hung like a stud field mouse.

so let me get this straight, you see a woman with "brain power and guts" and your first thought is she has male genitalia? mmmyeah
    Get over yourself////////

why, because you think its a compliment to a woman to be compared to men?

and uh guys.... that took balls is a joke meaning wow that guy over rode good sense with testosterone. funny, you would take it as complimentary... but considering the male tendency to worship his own package..

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

why, because you think its a compliment to a woman to be compared to men?

and uh guys.... that took balls is a joke meaning wow that guy over rode good sense with testosterone. funny, you would take it as complimentary... but considering the male tendency to worship his own package..
    Again get over yourself.............you know what I meant and every other lucid person does too............quit nit pickin.............

is it normal for one of my testicles to be larger than the other two ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Yes well documented and for the record I would say some of the females that do the things you do for recreation have a huge set themselves, I damn sure don't .........................

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    No. They should all three be the same size. If one is larger than the other two, you should see a doctor as soon as possible as this could be indicative of a serious condition that could lead to permanent brain damage, or even death.....

[added on edit]

Pay no attention to Chewy. He is not a doctor and only pretends to be one with gay ducks in the backwater swamps of darkest Alabama......
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke