Thread: America's Junior Miss Pagent Renamed

America's Junior Miss Pagent Renamed

To the Distinguished Young Woman Award. It's about time that political correctness has arrived at the doorstep of "beauty pageants"..................I think they have always sucked..............now when is the naked pics of one of the contestants coming out................stupid bs.......................

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    To the Distinguished Young Woman Award. It's about time that political correctness has arrived at the doorstep of "beauty pageants"..................I think they have always sucked..............now when is the naked pics of one of the contestants coming out................stupid bs.......................
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I think your inclusion of Jr. Miss Pageant into the beauty pageant category might be a bit unfair.

My oldest God Daughter went pretty far in the state competition. We went to each of those competitions and I came away from everyone feeling renewed in my faith of our young people. They were far more holistic in their "points of value" than a common beauty pageant.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

You might be right Dave, but I ain't never seen an ugly one..........

I'll have to concede that point
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis