Thread: I Would like to know

I Would like to know

Does anyone of any political persuasion think these egg heads in Washington starting years back before the current administration and including it are doing a damn thing for US. Funny United States............US. I am personally so sick and tired of those folks...........so damn tired................they are ruining us day by day. Oh Yeah apologists come in and tell how bad it has been in the past, Just look at history my friend, well I have and we really suck now and how for quite a few years, the financial disasters, we started with Clinton (my opinion), the war mentality was started with Bush One, and continued and ridiculously executed by Bush two, appeased by Clinton to an extent, and now who the hell knows................I am sick of it, we work too hard, pay taxes, support this massive infrastructure called the United States of America, It is time for a change, and I could care less if it is Dem or Rep or Ind or anything just someone that will lead us out of this mess......................sick of it.......rant over.

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    You're absolutely right-on about the 'war mentality' . NONE of these friggin' Iraq 1/Iraq 2/Afganistan wars were and are in the interests of the USA. Meddling and 'Nation Building' in Islamic chitholes is a hopeless task, with NOTHING to win, even if we could. Foreign wars are, of course, highly profitable for a select few, but disasterous to the taxpayers and their generations to come. The current fiascos are costing $1 billion per day.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

I think they are running us into the ground, dividing the people and spending every dime they can squeeze out of us....both sides.

We need to pump it out and keep it pumped.