Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I make political decisions based on facts, not fantasy. As a consequence, if deciding what to do about, say, Afghanistan, I don't predicate my decisions based on an Afghanistan at peace, prosperous, and stable. I base my decisions on the Afghanistan that IS, not the one I fantasize about. Even your idol Joseph Stalin, said as much. Of course, if you choose to believe in delusions instead of reality, there is medication for such conditions.

Of course, why you idolize Joseph Stalin is a bit murky, but since you've professed such admiration many times, I have to take you at your word. Seems your moral compass might be a little off, though, so maybe you need to recheck that religion thing again. You might be praying at the wrong church.

Or could it be that you are just relying on what people tell you again, instead of checking things out for yourself? Maybe you are proving to be a useful idiot for some whack job preacher, like you did for Sowell.

Wanna play some more? I'll accommodate you. If you choose deliberately to make obtuse arguments that accuse me of things I've never said, be prepared for the same in return.
---------------------------------
Wheeewwwwwwww! For a minute I thought you were saying I should rely on what you, in your infinite wisdom, are telling me. Thank God (oh! excuuuuuuuuze me) Thank goodness-----I feel FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!