Thread: Global cooling

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.

Global cooling

After 40 years? Rush said this morning she got fed up waiting for global warming after this cold winter.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

She was just waiting for the royalties to run out from his invention of the internet. Personally I dont see how she put up with that dork for 40 days let alone 40 years.

This is probably not going to be a very "nice" thread, so I'm moving it to the Purgatory.

I personally can't stand either of the Gores, but to gloat, or even joke, about the ending of a 40 year marriage just seems wrong to me. I thought we on the right were supposed to support the family and marriage, not be happy when it breaks down........

that is freaking sad

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

I have never bought into the "we moved into different directions" in a marriage. Aren't you an individual when you meet another individual, with dissimilar interests, come together even above it all and stay together for that long? Im not saying someone is cheating, and hope not, but there is more to this than is being announced.
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Sure not a good idea to quote Rush, looks like it can get you frog marched down the steps. Anyhow another quote: He is saying the liberals are blaming Bush for the big break up because he won the election.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.