Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What were you thinking.....

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    How about the most recent one, where a rancher in your state was killed. Thats 1......it is also one too many!
    That maybe one but speculation he been here before so it may have been under your ex-president's watch and may not count.

And the another side---it was a contract hit as been hinted at.

Until he/she is caught one will never know.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    That maybe one but speculation he been here before so it may have been under your ex-president's watch and may not count.

You mean to say "our" President, or weren't you an American during Bush's terms???
    Keep grasping at straws, this rancher was killed during obama's watch...

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    You mean to say "our" President, or weren't you an American during Bush's terms???
    Keep grasping at straws, this rancher was killed during obama's watch...
    Well to be honest I was still trying to figure out you illicit comment when I was typing a forget parties in the ex statement. I think you meant elicit instead there LD.

As to the rancher you got a lead on who killed him or speculating like the rest?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Doesnt matter whose watch it was to me. You are the one asking for the number. Reagan even let them get away with this same crap by granting them amnesty and I dang sure didnt agree with that. I grew up 1 miles from the Tx/Mexico border so its not like I am in the middle of Jersey talking, I have been there and seen this problem with my own eyes.

The protest that TG showed in another thread is just what you are going to get from these people. Most of the young Mexican kids have never been to the "motherland" so they have no clue as to what they are protesting against. If they had to live back in their home country(as they call it) for 6 months they would never talk anymore crap against how good they have it here. Most of those kids would be working on the ranch or in the fields instead of texting and hanging out.

Well to be honest I was still trying to figure out you illicit comment when I was typing a forget parties in the ex statement. I think you meant elicit instead there LD.
    And ot you for this statement

As to the rancher you got a lead on who killed him or speculating like the rest?
    I'm willing to wager ya...
    Last edited by LawDog; 05-07-2010 at 09:24 AM.

How do you figure it doesn't count even if he snuck across under Bush, they are HERE under obama? First I've heard of a contract, but if he was killed under contract because he was calling the law on them that makes it even worse, not better....