Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What were you thinking.....

What were you thinking.....

putting a person like Napolitano in charge of all of the borders surrounding the USA, when when she was governor of the state of Arizona she could not even keep the Mexicans from crossing that small border?? Now she is in charge of keeping all foreigners out and keeping American citizens safe???

Yea I'll sleep better at night with that boneheaded move.

OK ill bite.

Must be doing a bang up job look we have not been bombed since she was appointed.

Was that not Bush battle cry when asked?
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Blue74 View Post
    OK ill bite.

Must be doing a bang up job look we have not been bombed since she was appointed.

Damn Blue you sure hard on her.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

OK ill bite.

Yeah, but how many Americans haver been killed by illegal aliens coming across that border since she has been appointed to keep it secure????
    (and the only reason we haven't been bombed is because they didn't go off. I mean, c'mon, a guy buys an SUV, fills it full of explosive items and drives it right into the heart of Times Square???

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Yeah, but how many Americans haver been killed by illegal aliens coming across that border since she has been appointed to keep it secure????
    (and the only reason we haven't been bombed is because they didn't go off. I mean, c'mon, a guy buys an SUV, fills it full of explosive items and drives it right into the heart of Times Square???
    I'm sure you got some numbers of people killed here on BO's watch there, LD. Or maybe that's hot air again.

The is while you put forth some numbers of illegals that crossed the border under BO's watch and compared that to the numbers of illegal that did it under Bush's watch.

Hint and I'll even remove the 9/11 deaths from the count for you.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    I'm sure you got some numbers of people killed here on BO's watch there, LD. Or maybe that's hot air again.

The is while you put forth some numbers of illegals that crossed the border under BO's watch and compared that to the numbers of illegal that did it under Bush's watch.

Hint and I'll even remove the 9/11 deaths from the count for you.
    Search my posts and you will find nothing good said by me about Bush and his lack of securing the border either. However, BUSH AIN"T PRESIDENT ANYMORE, and the violence is growing....

Search my posts and you will find nothing good said by me about Bush and his lack of securing the border either. However, BUSH AIN"T PRESIDENT ANYMORE, and the violence is growing....
    If you got a question that you posted about the numbers I'm assuming you got something to back up the question or that you just wanted to bash the present administration for no other reason.

Which is it, there Lawdog?????:whistle::whistle::whistle:
    Fred

stayed alive."

OK ill bite.

You would probably have a different outlook if you had been sitting close to the guy with his panties smoking, or walking past that van when the smoke and firecrackers went off. Or maybe you would have sung a different note had you been in that building in Waco with the air filled with bullets and people dieing.

Any of the politicians that have not fixed the illegal immigration problem or the coverup of profiling the ones who have been found to be behind the bombings and shootings need to be mopping the floor and not watching the borders. Past and present company included.
    Last edited by TxMusky; 05-07-2010 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    You would probably have a different outlook if you had been sitting close to the guy with his panties smoking, or walking past that van when the smoke and firecrackers went off. Or maybe you would have sung a different note had you been in that building in Waco with the air filled with bullets and people dieing.

Any of the politicians that have not fixed the illegal immigration problem or the coverup of profiling the ones who have been found to be behind the bombings and shootings need to be mopping the floor and not watching the borders. Pasy and present company included.
    It’s just that it has become us and them and it gets so old. It’s not what might help the country it is all about the party line and don’t sway from it.

The other side is the boogie man but it looks like every 8 years the target changes.

I’m going back down stairs._
    |_
    |_
    Retired April 17, 2019
    Back to driving October 12, 2022
    Damn Credit Card
    Life’s too short to drink cheep booze and argue with stupid people.” Mickey Thompson

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    DITTO ! Search my posts, too ! Bush did nothing about securing the border and illegal immigration; Obama likewise. They are both on my chitlist for this.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Quote Originally Posted by SBA View Post
    DITTO ! Search my posts, too ! Bush did nothing about securing the border and illegal immigration; Obama likewise. They are both on my chitlist for this.
    And while we are at it don't forget Clinton.....they all sucked at border security.

If you got a question that you posted about the numbers I'm assuming you got something to back up the question or that you just wanted to bash the present administration for no other reason.

Which is it, there Lawdog?????:whistle::whistle::whistle:
    You're rambling....

You're rambling....

So you were just posting Bullchit then LD???
    Fred

stayed alive."

The is while you put forth some numbers of illegals that crossed the border under BO's watch
    How about the most recent one, where a rancher in your state was killed. Thats 1......it is also one too many!

So you were just posting Bullchit then LD???
    I asked a question. A question is meant to illicit a response. Most people don't answer their own questions, otherwise they aren't questions, they are statements. 3rd grade English....