I have no respect for the thinking, perhaps its because they get offended by being called a terrorist(which is a proper term by definition) Yet see nothing wrong with blowing up innocent men women and children. I flat refuse to bow down to their whims as long as they find suicide bombing as an acceptable way to protest. I do not have a problem with the so-called lack of civility by a man who uses only words verses a madman who uses explosives and you nor anyone else will change that. A man on a battlefield shooting another, just fine, a person killing an attacker who is threatening them or their family or property with harm, no problem.....somebody strapping on a bomb or setting a bomb off in a public place, is chickenchit and does not deserve any respect at all.

I would imagine it pained the AG to have to say the "T" word but he can always write it off as "just using the proper name of the alleged charge." Oh and by the way....Screw Islam, until they start to respect other human life as civilized human beings, and quit wearing their hearts on their sleeves, they can kiss the fat part of my azz.