Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all "young people, African Americans, Latinos and women"

Calling all "young people, African Americans, Latinos and women"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...s-women-youth/

Yeah I could just hear a Rep. President saying "all white men, all older folks, all southern folks, all red states, let's ban together and stay in power"..............yeah right............so goes the division, hypocrisy and idiotic way of governing BHO has set upon.

And whats even scarier is the silence is deafening from America about the racist and sexist campaign. Hell a State (Arizona)cant even pass a law to enforce a law the Feds are ignoring, yet they get all sorts of racial crap thrown at them. They even called out the big kahuna.....Sharpton said he was going to show his racist azz up there. If it wasnt so insane it would be laughable.

An American citizen is attacked and killed by a person from another country because the borders are not secured and all the stupid Dems can see is lost votes......really?? Even when 70% of the people that live there are for the law, the Dems want to step in and basically say, "Just let the Mexican nationals kill when they want to, we want their votes!"

You boys ought to step out of the spin zone and make your own interpretations once and awhile---maybe your tighty whiteys wouldn't be in such a knot all the time
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Hey I dont spin the same way as other people. Are you going to sit there and try to convince me that if the phrase that chew used in the thread he posted was used the left wing loonies would have a heart attack with rage?? If you dont then maybe you should get out more. Just for a bigger giggle try looking at what Arizona is trying to do against the illegals and the uproar it is causing. That in itself speaks volumes more than I or chew ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    You boys ought to step out of the spin zone and make your own interpretations once and awhile---maybe your tighty whiteys wouldn't be in such a knot all the time
    Dave, before I came back here I used to read the site a bunch and when GB was in office, there were more "tighty whiteys" on your side here attacking him everynight, all the time, everytime. You did not like him, some of us don't like the policies of BHO..........so it goes.........what BHO said is not indicative of a leader that preached and preached and preached on the campaign trail about bringing our nation together.........now what do you not get...............

I bashed GB. Hell, I voted for him, too!

Fortunately, I don't bear the shame of voting for BHO.

I'm equal opportunity and take pretty much every opportunity I find to bash most politicians equally. Some more equally than others. There are a few I like, but very few. Sometimes, I bash them, too!

I bashed him too, since I don't let a party or politics make me a Zombie, following ill advised leaders..................and I as you don't bear that shame............but I think who I voted for was ok, but his partner was an azz clown.........but I was willing to take my chances and it is playing out.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Tried it and it was "watered" down.............try again...........not what I heard out of the mouth of BHO>...............But does not surprise me that the new source cited neglected to include the other words...................

From Daves link..........
    prosperity for generations to come."
    Has Barry even looked at the figures or listened to the people who have run the figures, that are screaming at his admin that they are bankrupting the country with all of their spending??

Lord I just hope the voters he is trying to appeal to, are smart enough to understand that Obamas spending policies are going to cost them, more than the older folks today, a whole lot of money throughout their lifetime. If they dont then they deserve to pay through the nose for electing an idiot.

Tried it and it was "watered" down.............try again...........not what I heard out of the mouth of BHO>...............But does not surprise me that the new source cited neglected to include the other words...................
    I was pissed when I read your source, but before I flew off the handle I checked other sources and found the context in which it was said and the intent of saying it---and that changed the entire "interpretation".

Most anything can be spun, it requires a little diligence to determine if and how much--- some sources can be depended on to do it.

\

Am I hearing that only ONE side is in a "Spin Zone"? Mathews and Sharpton and even Scarborough are touting that basically anyone with a heavy sun tan is not safe to walk down the street----kids going to school---old ladies going to the market---ON AND ON!
    And is specifically noted in their bill that will be NO PROFILING!--------This is NOT SPIN???
    Depends, really, on whose spin you like.
    The spin goes on to say ------"If you help us do that -- if you help us make sure that first-time voters in 2008 make their voices heard again in November -- then together we will deliver on the promise of change and hope and prosperity for generations to come," he said.-------
    I wonder at just how much "change" first-time voters would even recognize. The "promise" for "prosperity" I'd guess would be their biggest interest. Note that this is the part that has been ADDED to the old "hope and change". New SPIN?
    Sam

Most anything can be spun, it requires a little diligence to determine if and how much--- some sources can be depended on to do it.
    You don't, by any means, have a monopoly on that, Dave.
    I'd say that ALL sources can be depended on to do it. Kinda started with the beginning of communication. One man's spin is another man's BS. Goes both, and all, ways. Gets right down to what a person prefers to believe based on their personal intuitive thinking. Consider all the different Religions.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    .......I'm equal opportunity and take pretty much every opportunity I find to bash most politicians equally. Some more equally than others. There are a few I like, but very few. Sometimes, I bash them, too!
    That's the reason America is so great we can bash the guy and not be thrown in jail for speaking one's mind. The problem is is to read many sources and get a full and honest take then speak. Doesn't happen to often with some of the supporters of the party out office.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

It still amazes me that the people here think that the Reps are different than the Dems. Youre all snowed by it and dont even realize it.
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.