Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling all "young people, African Americans, Latinos and women"

It still amazes me that the people here think that the Reps are different than the Dems. Youre all snowed by it and dont even realize it.
    I'd suggest that is an overly broad statement---clearly there is equal opportunity for jerks on both sides.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I'd suggest that is an overly broad statement---clearly there is equal opportunity for jerks on both sides.
    I "think" what the poster "might" have been implying is that Washington is corrupt, self serving, and ridiculous, no matter the party..............and I completely agree if my supposition is correct.