Thread: Obama, Pelosi, and Reid

Obama, Pelosi, and Reid

Let's give a big hell yeah...............all problems solved, everybody else is stupid...........................

I'll give a big hell yeah when those 3 stooges are thrown out of office and the next group successfully repeals all of the gigantic spending plans that they have bestowed upon several generations of our kids.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMusky View Post
    I'll give a big hell yeah when those 3 stooges are thrown out of office and the next group successfully repeals all of the gigantic spending plans that they have bestowed upon several generations of our kids.
    Depends all on how their voters feel about them so unless you've moved you're just spitting into the wind, my friend.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I dont give a rats azz about their voters,if those particular voters think they need to be led by idiots like that then they can go home and lead the blind. I would rather see a SOTH, Senate Leader and POTUS that can actually do something that will not bankrupt the country, nor will it leave its own debts behind, so that several generations have to pay for the political whims of the present.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Pelosi be from SF queer town, will be in Congress till she dies, but lets hope not as leader.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Depends all on how their voters feel about them so unless you've moved you're just spitting into the wind, my friend.
    I may spit in the wind, but I have gotten good at dodging it over the years, now peeing in the wind, well..............another story................btw the way did you see that story where BHO said Boxer needs help.............did you see the story about Reid in trouble............lot's of things cookin' now.........can't wait for November..............

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    I may spit in the wind, but I have gotten good at dodging it over the years, now peeing in the wind, well..............another story................btw the way did you see that story where BHO said Boxer needs help.............did you see the story about Reid in trouble............lot's of things cookin' now.........can't wait for November..............
    Can't wait?

Well, it is going to be interesting watching you wait until November even though you claim you cannot.

Are you going to explode?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulltimer View Post
    Can't wait?

Well, it is going to be interesting watching you wait until November even though you claim you cannot.

No but I gotta pee........................

No but our country is going to implode from all of the out of control spending from the party of change. We cannot take anymore debt shoveled on our nation. Some seem to think it is so "cool" to spend money to make themselves look good or comfortable, yet are too selfish to see that our debt is going to fall on more than 2 future generations of our children, not to mention makes us a very weak nation in the grand scheme of things.

Obama, Pelosi and Reid have brought this nations standing down lower than any other politicians ever could have. They are a joke, a fake and a fraud and it is "we the people" who are going to have to face the consequences for their stupidity and ignorance.

No but our country is going to implode from all of the out of control spending from the party of change. We cannot take anymore debt shoveled on our nation. Some seem to think it is so "cool" to spend money to make themselves look good or comfortable, yet are too selfish to see that our debt is going to fall on more than 2 future generations of our children, not to mention makes us a very weak nation in the grand scheme of things.

Obama, Pelosi and Reid have brought this nations standing down lower than any other politicians ever could have. They are a joke, a fake and a fraud and it is "we the people" who are going to have to face the consequences for their stupidity and ignorance.
    Gimme a break!

That was my arguement when GW Bush ran the national debt from 4 Trillion to almost 12 Trillion while you defended him.

At the same rate of increase Obama will have to run it to over 36 Trillion in his two terms to equal Bush's excesses.

don

So you think it fine now? Really?? After all the hooping and hollering you did,now its okay because its your guy? Kinda hypocritical dont you think.

So you think it fine now? Really?? After all the hooping and hollering you did,now its okay because its your guy? Kinda hypocritical dont you think.
    Not hypocritical, just the way the left thinks, it's always somebody 's fault, sans America or the other side of politics then it's our fault.............

I just dont understand the left's way of thinking(if you can call it that) at all. They want me to believe they have a set of principles, yet they have none at all when it comes to their candidate. For 8 years we had to endure the rants and accusations of really off the wall ideas, yet now, when the same arguments are placed they are suddenly silent? Believe me hypocritical is a very "kind" term to what I would normally say. The 3 amigos who are mentioned in the topic, have literally spent more money getting a "rookie" elected to our nations highest office, and have since spent our entire budget for years to come and have put our country on a financial downfall that has never been rivaled in our country's history.

Sure we had some legitimate problems in the infrastructure of our nation, but they have advanced their agenda despite the needs of the nation as a whole. They did what they wanted to in order to further their political careers, instead of acting in a fashion that the country's needs dictated. To spend over a year on a HealthCare bill that doesnt accomplish very much at all in the grand scheme of things, while the jobs market and housing markets plummet is selfish and irresponsible on their part. Why did they do it, simple, their agenda. Real leadership takes the most pressing problem to task and solves it as that will help the entire country. Those idiots went after the political scheme that they knew they had the power to pull off, and through underhanded dealings and arm twisting, some of which we will not know the true cost of for years. They did that instead of working on getting people back to work and helping the mortgage problem that would actually increase the tax money they could collect. But no their focus was to hand out "free money" that made them no tax money and is a waste of time.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    Yep, Harry Reid is done. Boxer probably will not get re-elected. Obama is a one termer. Pelosi probably cannot be unseated, but she can lose her Speaker position easily enough...November, and 2012, cannot come fast enough...
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams