Thread: Here's a politican that talks both sides.

Here's a politican that talks both sides.

Ariz. immigration debate pressures McCain

Republican Sen. John McCain, who once championed a path to citizenship for the nation's roughly 12 million undocumented immigrants, is now pushing for a crackdown on illegals amid the toughest re-election fight of his career.

McCain's hardline stance on immigration comes in the face of a credible GOP primary challenger, former Rep. J.D. Hayworth, and the possibility that the party's 2008 presidential nominee could lose his Senate seat because many conservatives don't consider him one of their own.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100422/...order_politics

Makes you wonder why he is all of a sudden the darling of the party again. Sarah, tea party and others want the guy back. Me thinks he should retire and go drink beer in those 6 houses he's got and give someone else a chance to screw up the system.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Maybe he's hanging on long enough to try to get as many houses as John Kerry!!!
    He who retires from the Senate with the most houses wins.....
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Ariz. immigration debate pressures McCain

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100422/...order_politics

Makes you wonder why he is all of a sudden the darling of the party again. Sarah, tea party and others want the guy back. Me thinks he should retire and go drink beer in those 6 houses he's got and give someone else a chance to screw up the system.

I dont know what to think now. I agree with you! Darling of the party? Not really. He's the medias darling #2 of the party, but not the people's
    Guns don't kill people. Zombies kill people.

I can tell you one thing about McCain he will NEVER have a problem getting a beer.............................