Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The I can't stand thread

The I can't stand thread

SARAH PALIN...............How could anybody of right mind even put her name and President in the same sentence............She needs to take her moose hunting, snowmobile riding, twang talking BS and head back to the great white north. (no offense Ranger). I can't believe that she can take down 100k a speech, to hear her repeated idiotic diatribe, and I am a moderate conservative, if she runs she will kill any chance for a Rep. to get elected, Barry will bury her, or a divided Rep. party..............She is an absolute impostor with NO credibility in my mind on a damn thing. Instead of folks drinking her spoiled Kool-aid, they are drinking tainted "tea".......... you ass back home Sarah..........now.

sooo can anyone explain why she is the darling of the tea party set? I could feel more respect toward that movement if it weren't for Bachman and Palin...

bumpersticker by NT Candy, on Flickr

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    The I can't stand thread certainly commenced with the winner ... Sarah Palin . I, myself, rate meinself as a 'conservative Republican' and next to GW Bush, Sarah Palin is the dumbest candidate the Republicans ever dreamed up. You'd a thought after the Democrats jumped in and got elected after Bush F'U'd the country, that the Republicans might see the folly of running idiots for President.
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndthyme View Post
    sooo can anyone explain why she is the darling of the tea party set? I could feel more respect toward that movement if it weren't for Bachman and Palin...
    I can't except for the idea that no one else on the Rep. side is speaking out and all the tea folks are reacting the same as the Dem's did when they elected the Pres., hatred for the guy in office. I mean if Bush had not been so hated, so despised, there would have been no Obama, it would have been Hillary or McCain..............and they suck too..............

And now for the next JOE BIDEN, this is the ultimate azz clown, I mean what a fake from his smile to his lying eyes, the ultimate Washington insider who has done nothing but be a politician all his life, and btw I could care less if he rides the train home every night. Due deference to his private issues and losses including his health issues, but to me this guy is a puke. Just the kind of folks that need to be run out of Washington instead of in.................

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    And now for the next JOE BIDEN, this is the ultimate azz clown, I mean what a fake from his smile to his lying eyes, the ultimate Washington insider who has done nothing but be a politician all his life, and btw I could care less if he rides the train home every night. Due deference to his private issues and losses including his health issues, but to me this guy is a puke. Just the kind of folks that need to be run out of Washington instead of in.................
    Biden serves the same purpose as Dan Quayle he brought in elements of the party. But the thought of him at the helm is more repugnant than the current occupant to the more radical fringes of the opposition
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    Biden serves the same purpose as Dan Quayle he brought in elements of the party. But the thought of him at the helm is more repugnant than the current occupant to the more radical fringes of the opposition
    Yeah oh Danny boy was a real potatoe.............head.

Quote Originally Posted by chew 'n' spit View Post
    SARAH PALIN...............How could anybody of right mind even put her name and President in the same sentence............She needs to take her moose hunting, snowmobile riding, twang talking BS and head back to the great white north. (no offense Ranger). I can't believe that she can take down 100k a speech, to hear her repeated idiotic diatribe, and I am a moderate conservative, if she runs she will kill any chance for a Rep. to get elected, Barry will bury her, or a divided Rep. party..............She is an absolute impostor with NO credibility in my mind on a damn thing. Instead of folks drinking her spoiled Kool-aid, they are drinking tainted "tea".......... you ass back home Sarah..........now.
    I've noticed that the people threatened by her are mostly women and effeminate men.
    Last edited by CactusCurt; 04-21-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: spellun
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    I've noticed that the people threatened by her are mostly women and effeminate men.
    I don't think I would describe my feelings toward her as "threatened", but yes I do wear pink ties from time to time........................

Not so sure of that---but it does seem that most of at least moderate intelligence and a full set of teeth regard her as cheap comic entertainment--best enjoyed with the sound off

Good to see ya Curt
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

So much for the new no-holds-barred forum. I thought we were supposed to treat each other with angst and disrespect. All you guys want to do is give everyone a backrub.

Oh well, at least I tried. Good to see you too Dave. If you got an opinion on log homes, I may post up a question or two. What I need - another project. Would that go in the arts and crafts forum?
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

So much for the new no-holds-barred forum. I thought we were supposed to treat each other with angst and disrespect. All you guys want to do is give everyone a backrub.

Oh well, at least I tried. Good to see you too Dave. If you got an opinion on log homes, I may post up a question or two. What I need - another project. Would that go in the arts and crafts forum?
    You can go get a backrub from your political queen Palin, I'll pass, she ain't all that hot to me in any respect...................on second thought she might make more money than she is now working in one of those cheesy massage parlors, in a dark alley somewhere in hornyville, USA.

And for now a tie between the next most I can't stand.........Michael Moore and Rush Limbaugh...........both are mouth running ideologues that are only in it for their own self aggrandizement, money, and to screw with the country, but hell, what's wrong with that the clowns in Washington do it every day..........Both of them are intelligent, I will give them that and that is ALL, such a waste of intellect.

Well this ain't a blood and guts take no prisoners thread. Maybe one will come by soon.

Nice hearing from ya Curt.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

DanH is offline Sept. 06, 1927 - May 24, 2018
    Adventurer Par Excellence!
    May He Rest In Peace
    So much for the new no-holds-barred forum. ... farts and crabs forum?
    OK ...Sarah Palin is a lesbian poofter moose lover , and I can whup any of y'all sissy boys that like her with one hand tied behind
    "PUSH TO FLUSH"