Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clintons warn of Bush reelection

Clintons warn of Bush reelection

Looks more and more promising Polls show my man still ourdistancing Kerry. Not sure what the ramifications of Clinton stumping for Kerry soon will have on the voters though. What do you guys think? Will Clinton be an asset, or will he be detrimental to the Kerry campain? And, what is this "coming to Jesus" idea have anything to do with politics? Surely, the Kerry camp is jesting if it thinks Clinton's religious faith AND his infidelity will change their minds. Not to mention Kerry's pro choice stand. These guys have a lot of cajones to even mention religion, IMO.
    Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers.
    Socrates

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Don't forget Hillarycare wants to be Pres.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Originally posted by Billy_Rightwing
    Don't forget Hillarycare wants to be Pres.
    Nah, haven't you been reading Billy. She denies her desire to run for prez.
    Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers.
    Socrates

JFS Guest

Re: Clintons warn of Bush reelection

Originally posted by Soaring1
    Looks more and more promising Polls show my man still ourdistancing Kerry. Not sure what the ramifications of Clinton stumping for Kerry soon will have on the voters though. What do you guys think? Will Clinton be an asset, or will he be detrimental to the Kerry campain?
    Really anyone with half a brain would know that the Clintons would support Kerry anyway. They would stump for him even if they couldn't stand him which is probably the case. It's all about the party regaining the white house. The actual man involved is irrelevent. Whether or not Billy hits the road for Kerry won't make a bit of difference. One need only look at the fierce competition between candidates of the same party such as Kerry and Edwards or who was thet crazy dude who screams like a banshy.? Suddenly once Kerry gets the nomination from the party all the puppets fall in line with the party platformand endorse the guy that 2 days earlier they couldn't stand.

Dems support dems and repubs support repubs. Ain't no surprise there.

For me personally? Clintons endorsement would be a detriment in my view.

Yeah it looks like GW will win by the biggest landslide in history.

All you Bush supporters can just stay at home on election day

Its in the bag

don

JFS Guest
    Originally posted by Fulltimer
    Yeah it looks like GW will win by the biggest landslide in history.

All you Bush supporters can just stay at home on election day

Its in the bag

don
    Thanks Don I'll take you up on that. I've already voted.

Originally posted by JFS
    Thanks Don I'll take you up on that. I've already voted.
    I think I'll go meet Deputy Dumpling Bunny for lunch and cast our votes for GWB, the clear choice for those that love America... ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Originally posted by Truckman
    I think I'll go meet Deputy Dumpling Bunny for lunch and cast our votes for GWB, the clear choice for those that love America... ...Ben
    Is gorgeous daughter old enough to vote? Hey, if so, there's three against Don's one.
    Socrates

Is gorgeous daughter old enough to vote? Hey, if so, there's three against Don's one.
    Yep...She and her intended support our President with their votes...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Originally posted by Truckman
    Yep...She and her intended support our President with their votes...Ben
    There ya go, now Don is outvoted 5 to one with mine. No doubt Texas will go for Bush, but the voters in Florida have me worried. Hmmmmmm, Don and his ilk seem to hail from that region.
    Socrates

JFS Guest
    There ya go, now Don is outvoted 5 to one with mine. No doubt Texas will go for Bush, but the voters in Florida have me worried. Hmmmmmm, Don and his ilk seem to hail from that region.
    Well now I'can throw my daughters vote into the mix too. She's voting Bush also although that no account son in law of mine will cancel it out.

The poor girl has no taste in men.

Just kidding folks he's a great guy just a little misguided is all. It's to be expected since he works for the very liberal Clairemont school district

River Rat is offline Aug 15, 1948 - Jan 1, 2007
    Patriot & Friend
    May He Rest In Peace
    Actually, I think the faint praise Clinton has had for Kerry is pretty damning. He has maintained a pretty low profile - and apparently someone in the Dermocratic Party attributed to a slower than expected recovery from his surgery. Why does that just not seem to ring true? Despite all the junk food, the guy was in pretty decent shape which leads to pretty uneventful and on schedule recoveries.

JFS Guest
    Originally posted by River Rat
    Actually, I think the faint praise Clinton has had for Kerry is pretty damning. He has maintained a pretty low profile - and apparently someone in the Dermocratic Party attributed to a slower than expected recovery from his surgery. Why does that just not seem to ring true? Despite all the junk food, the guy was in pretty decent shape which leads to pretty uneventful and on schedule recoveries.
    I can hear him now.

"How are you feeling Mr. President?"

"Well that depends on what your deffinition of how is."

Yep. Texas and California are already decided.

Florida is up for grabs and that makes my vote all the more important

don

JFS Guest
    Originally posted by Fulltimer
    Yep. Texas and California are already decided.

Florida is up for grabs and that makes my vote all the more important

don
    Get over yourself Don. The fact is none of our votes is going to mean anything because your "Boy" Kerry's party has already said they will contest the election no matter how much Bush wins by.