Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clinton takeover of kerry campaign, time to reinvent kerry again

Clinton takeover of kerry campaign, time to reinvent kerry again

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/06/po...rint&position=

When they say its not a clinton take over, its a clinton take over! I like clintons sage advice: "STOP TALKING ABOUT VIETNAM" WOW! Can I be an advisor too? I said that on friday, where do I send my bill??

THemes will be economy, health care, - he will contrast clintons re-election unemployment rate of 5.4% to bushs record unemployment re-election rate of 5.4% errrrr......

In all seriousness, clintons team is very good BUT DO THEY REALLY WANT TO SEE KERRY WIN??????

hilliary in '08 !!!!!!

Re: Clinton takeover of kerry campaign, time to reinvent kerry again

Originally posted by chopper

In all seriousness, clintons team is very good BUT DO THEY REALLY WANT TO SEE KERRY WIN??????

The answer, yes..

So lets get rid of Vietman, Bush's AWOL record, and Cheney's deferments and get to the meat of the matter....I'm tired of all this stupid stuff....

I still think Bush and Kerry should Battle Cage for the office....i.e. 50 rounds....winner of each round gets the electorial votes of a particular state...

The commercial endorsements alone for such a contest would pay off the National Debt....

Yep, it's time for these two chuckle heads to take the gloves off, and let the fur fly.....but remember, no matter who wins, we the people still loose....

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Bush would cold cock him while he was flip floping around the cage.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Kerry's team is desperate. He is behind now by double digits in almost all polls. Remember after their convention when they didn't get a bump and said that with all the committed voters on each side adn only a few that could be persuaded that convention bumps were basically a thing of the past? I guess no one told the RNC
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Kerry started his run for the White House about two months too soon. He's got nothing left....no more ammunition. Stick a fork in him, he's done.
    Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers.
    Socrates

Severe miscalculation by the Kerry stragitists......To count on his Nam adventures for a platform, especially without seeing the downside, was stupid at best. People generally could care less about his experiece 30 + years ago, but care more about his lack of accomplishments in the time since.

Clinton is right, probably way to late, but right. This SHOULD have happened before the convention to have any good effect. Personally, the 'boat ride' and the 'Kerry ready to serve' came off real hokie for me.
    I watched part of the convention to get a better idea of the actual platform, especially after reading it, but got very little, if anything, from it.

Originally posted by Soaring1
    Kerry started his run for the White House about two months too soon. He's got nothing left....no more ammunition. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

I want to go first I'm going to use a 4 pronged fork. He'll apply for 4 purple hearts of course
    peeing on flowers

Originally posted by wacojoe

Good one, Joe!!!
    Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers.
    Socrates

Re: Re: Clinton takeover of kerry campaign, time to reinvent kerry again

Originally posted by Lanier
    The answer, yes..

So lets get rid of Vietman, Bush's AWOL record, and Cheney's deferments and get to the meat of the matter....I'm tired of all this stupid stuff....

What does Kerry have to talk about other than his war record??? He doesn't want to talk about his Senate voting record, he wants to raise taxes, he want to get the international commuity(i.e. France and Germany) involved in Iraq...doesn't seem much worth talking about.

On a sidenote-I find it hilarious when the left says we need to get the international community involved in the war. There are 31 other countries over there helping us. I guess since they are not France or Germany they are nothing in the eyes of the left.

No matter who wins the job of Prez., there will be no choice but to rasie taxes fairly soon since Bush, in his follies is bleeding the coffers dry....as I've said, no matter who wins, we the people loose...
    Last edited by Lanier; 09-06-2004 at 05:09 PM.

It worked for JFK, it worked for Reagan, and it willwork for Bush. Hide and watch. As Arnold said so eloquently, "Don't be an ecnomic girlie-man"
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Originally posted by LawDog
    It worked for JFK, it worked for Reagan, and it willwork for Bush. Hide and watch. As Arnold said so eloquently, "Don't be an ecnomic girlie-man"
    Talking to the left is like talking to my 7 year old, LD.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Don Lanier leans somewhat to the left and we must strighten them back up before they tumble.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Kerry is so 9/10.

Could what happened in Beslan happen in the US? Two months ago, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported on a fellow called Mohamad Kamal Elzahabi, a suspected terrorist who'd fought with his fellow jihadi in Chechnya and somehow wound up in Minnesota, where he'd applied for licences to transport hazardous materials and drive school buses.

Americans who care about this stuff know where George W Bush stands. They're not sure where the Democrats do - sometimes it's full-scale Michael Moore denial, at other times it's going through the multilateral motions with Kofi and Co. No point on that continuum is of sufficient electoral appeal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../07/do0702.xml