Thread: Good speech tonight

Good speech tonight

Bush was very Presidential. I am wondering how high the bump will be. Dick Morris was saying 10 points - he may be right.

Correction, not was but is very Presidential

It was a good speech on the fact that he did not mention his failures such as Osama Bin Laden and capturing Saddam Hussein.

Can't wait for the debates

Originally posted by Compu Doc
    It was a good speech on the fact that he did not mention his failures such as Osama Bin Laden and capturing Saddam Hussein.

Last I heard Saddam was in prison? Osamma is afraid to show his head outside his cave and ....

..Bush is ahead in the electoral college

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Elec...Projection.htm

Are you smokihng crack?
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

I thought the Bush spokesman hit the nail on the head last week when Kerry said he wanted to have a debate every week until the election. The guy said they would be happy to debate Kerry just as soon as he quit debating himself. Laughed my ass off last night when Pataki said Kerry has to Google his own name to find out where he stands!
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Originally posted by LawDog
    I thought the Bush spokesman hit the nail on the head last week when Kerry said he wanted to have a debate every week until the election. The guy said they would be happy to debate Kerry just as soon as he quit debating himself. Laughed my ass off last night when Pataki said Kerry has to Google his own name to find out where he stands!

I suppose he could have debates with a different Kerry each week
    peeing on flowers

It was a good speech on the fact that he did not mention his failures such as .................and capturing Saddam Hussein.

Dude what rock have you been living under for the last year???????

Saddam is in the pokey, and his sons were sucsessful in their suicide wish via the courteousy of the US Army.

Put down the koolaid glass and smell the facts.

A good excuse is always better than a poor reason.

I can't wait for the debates either CD, but duhhhhh! Saddam has been captured, and OBL is in hiding if not dead already. You can thank GWB for those two things.
    Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers.
    Socrates

Same old Chicken in Every Pot.....Fourty Acres and a Mule speech, as well as the good ole..... let the Gooberment run your life since your too stupid to run your own swill.....