Thread: Kerry "Doesn't have time for Terror Briefings"

Kerry "Doesn't have time for Terror Briefings"

Kerry too busy

I guess he was having his nails done, or was he having too much fun with "the heart adn sould of the country" last night as they showed how foul hollywood types are.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Rat Guest

Re: Kerry "Doesn't have time for Terror Briefings"

Originally posted by LawDog
    Kerry too busy

I guess he was having his nails done, or was he having too much fun with "the heart adn sould of the country" last night as they showed how foul hollywood types are.
    I have only seen tid bits of that fund raiser..revolting comes to mind

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    As I heard there was a disscussion about the meaning of a bush and how that would relate to our Pres. There are more than one meaning of a bush, so guess Im confussed.

GG Guest

Re: Kerry "Doesn't have time for Terror Briefings"

Kerry too busy

Sure makes me feel safer...
    I can imagine how much effort he would put forth IF he ever got to be president.

Originally posted by Billy_Rightwing
    As I heard there was a disscussion about the meaning of a bush and how that would relate to our Pres. There are more than one meaning of a bush, so guess Im confussed.
    These "people" were also making comments about Cheneys first name. Yep, real class alright. Who has time for terror briefings when there are events like this to raise money? Of course, if he was not invited to the briefings, he would be whining about it.

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

If offered, he should take the briefing.

But why is he being offered this anyway? He's a candidate for President, but so is Ralph Nader. I don't see Ralph getting the briefing, or maybe I just missed it?

I believe it is common practice for the major candidates to get the same briefings as the sitting President so they are up to speed if elected. I think this has always been the case.

I believe it is common practice for the major candidates to get the same briefings as the sitting President so they are up to speed if elected. I think this has always been the case.
    Almost... Not quite. There is still a "newspaper" published daily by the CIA. They print exactly 2 copies of it. Hand delivered by courier every morning to the pres & VP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Boy
    Bush et al took the basically correct action...

Women are NP Complete

Originally posted by mhardin
    Another thought.

What if a member of the communist party managed to be elected to the Senate? What type of security clearance would they have?

If that member of the Senate decided to run for President, would he receive security briefs?

Mike
    In the past the nominee of the challanging party could recieve security briefings if he asked for them. Mind you the campaigns were a lot shorter than this one where there is no nominee from the Republican or Democratic parties yet.

don

Originally posted by rvassar
    Almost... Not quite. There is still a "newspaper" published daily by the CIA. They print exactly 2 copies of it. Hand delivered by courier every morning to the pres & VP.
    Well its hand delivered to the Vice President but it is read to the President.
    We found that out with President Bush's statements about the Daily Briefing flap from August 2001.

don

Originally posted by Billy_Rightwing

As I heard it Whoopee Goldberg was the one describing "bush"

You can be damn sure I have no desire to see her "bush"

Also was reported that the flip flopper in chief stated that night during his speech that he was sure that the nights activities represented a broad slice of Americas opinions.
    Then the next day upon hearing the outrage he changed it to say he didn't have any thing to do with the debacle and that what all went on, didn't exactly reflect his views.

What a loser the left liberal's homie is.

A good excuse is always better than a poor reason.