Thread: The good and not so good of beers

The good and not so good of beers

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Rossi also advocates drinking no more than one or two alcoholic drinks at a time.
    - The Telegraph

Makes sense. And, it's nice to see Guiness on the "Gut-friendly" list.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

If you go to the Virgin Islands almost every pub has Guiness Stout on tap and a poster somewhere that says "Guiness, It's good for you"... Ya Ya Mon

I guess they were not lying.

Also a good place to get John Courage Stout if you've never had it. I just love sitting down and ordering a pint of courage

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    ...John Courage Stout,,,
    I'll have to try that when I come across it.

Can't get draft Guiness here but can get it in Las Vegas. The Yardhouse there by the High Roller may have it, as they pride themselves as having brews others don't carry.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead