Thread: How long will this madman be allowed to tear this nation down?

How long will this madman be allowed to tear this nation down?

He tells these lies and the cult send him money!

The FBI has issued a rare statement after former President Donald Trump and several GOP lawmakers spread false claims suggesting President Joe Biden authorized his assassination during the search of his Mar-a-Lago resort in 2022.

In a fundraising email responding to right-wing media reports that offered a distorted reading of a newly-unsealed court filing in Trump's classified documents case, Trump falsely claimed Biden was "locked & loaded ready to take me out."

In a separate post on his Truth Social platform Tuesday evening, Trump further said he was "shown Reports" that Biden's DOJ "AUTHORIZED THE FBI TO USE DEADLY (LETHAL) FORCE" in their search of the property for classified documents.
    As bizarre as that is there are those that will believe it and every time he comes up with another of these lies it erodes our democracy further.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-24-2024 at 08:51 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I heard they had some editorial positions open at MSNBC.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thought Trump said a President could eliminate others and have immunity.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    He tells these lies and the cult send him money!

As bizarre as that is there are those that will believe it and every time he comes up with another of these lies it erodes our democracy further.
    Lol…He’s playing the media and the haters like a yo-yo. There’s an old saying…All free press is good press. Trump is so far into some people’s heads that they themselves become….well…a madman themselves.

Anyway lets do a quick compare /contrasts between Trump and Biden to answer the question: “ How long will this madman be allowed to tear this nation down?

Just off the top of your head

How are fuel prices then and now?
    How is the inflation rate then and now?
    How does the crime rate compare then and now?
    Global conflicts from then and now?
    US deaths from Covid from then and now?
    Household savings from then to now?
    What was the suicide rate from then to now?
    What was the drug overdose rate from then to now?
    Number of illegal crossings at the Southern Border then to now?
    Testicular injuries in Women’s sports from then to now
    …or?
    …or?
    …or?

…BUT…But…but…Orangeman Bad!

Just sayin’

Keep sending your shekels pal.

I learned a long time ago not to pet sick pups.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis