Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump draws over 25,000 thousand…in the Bronx.

Trump draws over 25,000 thousand…in the Bronx.

Wholly Kow…lets see Biden do that! Well…I bet 30,000 will show up just to say “Let’s Go Brandon”

Biden has a huge problem…

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...ction-campaign

Think someone added an extra zero out there. Reports or about 3500 or so showed up and many left while he was buzzing about something......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...horeline&ei=11
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Depends on who counts---but here is one of that brain trust

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	40218
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Think someone added an extra zero out there. Reports or about 3500 or so showed up and many left while he was buzzing about something......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...horeline&ei=11
    Ok..I wasn’t there…were you? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Just posting what I read. (Permit was for 3,500) which is capacity..so ok…my souce is likely wrong (only because the permit was for 3,500)

Lets take your figure…how many would Biden show up prolly mote just to chant him down

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Depends on who counts---but here is one of that brain trust

Views:	18 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	40218
    Maybe..maybe not. Was that person you posted above even there?

If he was congratulations…point for you here’s a cookie

Why anyone would just believe anything that crowd comes out of that camp is beyond me
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Why anyone would just believe anything that crowd comes out of that camp is beyond me
    Far better than anything that comes out of Biden’s camp.

But hey..haters gunna hate.

So what is it really?

100’s…

Take your pick…

I noticed in the photos of that fraud show that the crowd does not reflect the Bronx I know----there isn't that many whites in the Bronx.

Demographics. In 2022, there were an estimated 1,379,946 people in The Bronx, of which 3.9% identified as Asian, 28.2% identified as Black, 56.6% identified as Hispanic, and 8.3% identified as White. In 2022, the household income group with the largest share (24.0%) of households was <= $20,000.
    The cult are super suckers

You might want to lay down your shovel, and actually listen to the rant of lies and see if you can find anything that trump claimed can be supported by actual facts. I have to give him credit---he can speak for hours and never say an honest word nor utter a complete sentence.

Here is another trumper for you: (BTW this is from the Post---a rupert rag)

Views:	25 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	40219
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-24-2024 at 05:57 AM.

Dang this rally is really stinging you guys on the left..........
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Far better than anything that comes out of Biden’s camp.

But hey..haters gunna hate.
    Deflections, deflections, deflections..........
    Fred

stayed alive."

MAGA Idiots Fail to Spin Away Embarrassing Fact on Trump Bronx Rally

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d1893cbe&ei=37

In reality, Trump requested an event permit for 3,500 people according to The New York Times. On Thursday, 3,400 tickets had been issued for the rally, according to NYPD statements made to Raw Story. How many ticket holders showed up is unclear, but according to live aerial shots from ABC, Trump’s rally was confined to just one area of the palatial park: the amphitheater.
    Might look at the pictures first before the BS stuff.....
    Fred

stayed alive."

Normally a crowd that size would be rife with pickpockets...In this case the argument could be made that the main pickpocket was on stage......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    The Bronx?

The Bronx is AOC’s district.. Now that’s diversity! A Trump rally in AOCs district..

Trivia.. while researching AOCs district, I discovered that Rikers Island is in her district..