Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump draws over 25,000 thousand…in the Bronx.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    You apparently are unable to carry on a discussion without posting your own lies. You don't even know me

Now, let's start over----you come here and post a maga lie---the same lie that has happened to every gathering since 2017---and expect that the rest of us are all going to go WOW. Then when you get called on your lie you cop an attitude.

I will guarantee you that if you continue to post these lies you will get called out on them---and I frankly don't care if it is out of stupidity or malice. I will not be close to the only one calling you out on the lies.

BTW-----I worked in the Bronx---a racist would not last long there. To call me a racist is simply ignorant.
    I try to have a discussion with you, but by the time I formulate a response to what you posted…you’ve already edited it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I will gently remind you that this thread started by a maga cheer----which, as is normally the case----was simply another empty lie perpetrated on trump's blind devotees

But---don't mind us---suck down another kool-aid

Added in edit: Here you go boys----can you suck up enough of trump's juice to turn that mob into 25,000?

Attachment 40220
    Is it just me or does the time stamp on that photo infers it was taken six to seven hours before Trump’s speech

Just sayin’