Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump draws over 25,000 thousand…in the Bronx.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Trivia.. while researching AOCs district, I discovered that Rikers Island is in her district..
    Very convenient for her...She won't have far to travel to be seated for her next term......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I wonder if the inmates are allowed to vote for her?

hmmn per police 8-10,000 at Bronx rally

https://nypost.com/2024/05/24/us-new...ement-sources/
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    hmmn per police 8-10,000 at Bronx rally

https://nypost.com/2024/05/24/us-new...ement-sources/
    The faithful continue to suck up the same kool aid.

Team Trump is up to its old tricks again and falsely claiming a lackluster rally in the Bronx on Thursday drew a crowd of 25,000 supporters. This estimate comically contradicts on-the-ground reports, the NYPD, aerial views, and the laws of physics.

But reality is no match for the notoriously anti-factual Trump and his supporters, who have been obsessed with lying about his crowd size since the 2017 inauguration—and have become the living embodiment of the Nazi-era propaganda tactic of “Repeat a lie often enough, and it becomes the truth.”
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Damn, this little campaign rally must have been a whole lot More than I thought it was to get all those suffering from TDS so excited.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I will gently remind you that this thread started by a maga cheer----which, as is normally the case----was simply another empty lie perpetrated on trump's blind devotees

But---don't mind us---suck down another kool-aid

Added in edit: Here you go boys----can you suck up enough of trump's juice to turn that mob into 25,000?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	40220
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-25-2024 at 07:52 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I noticed in the photos of that fraud show that the crowd does not reflect the Bronx I know----there isn't that many whites in the Bronx.

The cult are super suckers

You might want to lay down your shovel, and actually listen to the rant of lies and see if you can find anything that trump claimed can be supported by actual facts. I have to give him credit---he can speak for hours and never say an honest word nor utter a complete sentence.

Here is another trumper for you: (BTW this is from the Post---a rupert rag)

Attachment 40219
    Why is it with Liberal’s in that everything based on skin color?

Why are you such a Racist?

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Deflections, deflections, deflections..........
    Pot meet kettle

I will gently remind you that this thread started by a maga cheer----which, as is normally the case----was simply another empty lie perpetrated on trump's blind devotees

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	40220
    Lol…You can call my anything you want Sir…it won’t hurt my feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    Why is it with Liberal’s in that everything based on skin color?

Why are you such a Racist?
    Don't even go there----that is simply ignorant BS Why are you such a trumper

Tell us again the story about how many people were there to see the POS

Don't even go there----that is simply ignorant BS Why are you such a trumper
    I’ll go where I want you Raci…er….Sir..

Tell us again the story about how many people were there to see the POS
    Either your comprehension, memory or both is failing. To refresh your memory, go back and read the 4th post I made ib this thread…

There is help if you need it. https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-demen...ons-for-memory

I noticed in the photos of that fraud show that the crowd does not reflect the Bronx I know----there isn't that many whites in the Bronx.

The cult are super suckers

Here is another trumper for you: (BTW this is from the Post---a rupert rag)

Attachment 40219
    There you go again with your Liberal obsession with skin color….

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post
    There you go again with your Liberal obsession with skin color….
    You apparently are unable to carry on a discussion without posting your own lies. You don't even know me

Now, let's start over----you come here and post a maga lie---the same lie that has happened to every gathering since 2017---and expect that the rest of us are all going to go WOW. Then when you get called on your lie you cop an attitude.

I will guarantee you that if you continue to post these lies you will get called out on them---and I frankly don't care if it is out of stupidity or malice. I will not be close to the only one calling you out on the lies.

BTW-----I worked in the Bronx---a racist would not last long there. To call me a racist is simply ignorant.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-25-2024 at 04:20 PM.

gentlemen: I will refer you to the terms of conduct

Personal attacks are not allowed. Argue the topic or I will have to dust off the moderator keys. Capish?
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Man, I spend the day with my family and come back to this...

We can do this, my friends.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead