Thread: no way to conceal carry this one

no way to conceal carry this one

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Sometimes it's not "how big," but "how many?"...John Bianchi carried 32 guns concealed under his tuxedo, but it's not known how fast he could run if he needed to......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Interesting, Ben. I'd not heard of Jon Bianchi before. It's quite a life he lived.

Oh, that's one huge firearm, TG. Looks like it should be mounted on a battleship.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Pfeifer-Zeliska .600 Nitro Express Revolver is the largest caliber handgun in the world, and the most powerful. This handgun is so huge that its .600 Nitro Express rounds are actually British-made rifle bullets.
    Here's some data:
    - weighs over 13 pounds
    - each .600 Nitro Express bullet costs nearly $40
    - was developed by a Swiss gun nut named Zeliska, who wanted a handgun that could chamber big game hunting rounds
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    My cousin had a 50 cal revolver.. said that shooter needed to be mindful of the hammer.. the hammer was going to try and imbed itself in the shooters forehead …

My friend carried a 44 Mag in Alaska for bear defense----he said if that wasn't enough the bear could have him
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis