Thread: biden at Morehouse College

biden at Morehouse College

biden gave the commencement speech at Morehouse college in Atlanta today. IMHO it was terrible He spent most of the time talking about himself and his life---for what purpose?

Just sayin
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Given his current state of mind, he may not have known where he was - or even why......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It was a disgusting race baiting speech beneath the dignity of the president of the United States. And he wonders why he is losing support with our black citizens.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Given his current state of mind, he may not have known where he was - or even why......Ben
    I don't know what they're jacking him up on but he made a campaign advertisement the other day and he looked like a zombie on crack
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    When I’m invited to give the commencement address at a nationally recognized university.. I’m gonna talk about what ever I like.. no script.. just wing it..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    When I’m invited to give the commencement address at a nationally recognized university.. I’m gonna talk about what ever I like.. no script.. just wing it..
    God forbid Biden ever wing anything or we would hear about corn pop and the hair on his legs........

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    biden gave the commencement speech at Morehouse college in Atlanta today. IMHO it was terrible He spent most of the time talking about himself and his life---for what purpose?

Just sayin
    Interesting invocation before Biden’s speech…

https://our.today/morehouse-welcomes...class-of-2024/

Nope…no Indoctrination of College Students here

Oh and what is a Palestinian Jew as referring to Jesus