Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iranian presidential helicopter has crashed

Iranian presidential helicopter has crashed

"The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

There will be another just like him pop up tomorrow
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crashed...... Yeah, right!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

It seems it might have been a "force majeure" ----they were said to have heavy fog with a visibility of 5 meters!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Sounds a lot more expensive than the Russian method of just falling through a 12th floor window...Glass is cheap, choppers ain't......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I've been watching on the BBC and they have live feeds. They have not even gotten to the crash site so everything now is conjecture.

I'm thinking they're not saying more to project a stable government image. I think he's dead.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I'm thinking they're not saying more to project a stable government image. I think he's dead.

Hunter
    yeah not many survive flying into the side of a mountain
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    yeah not many survive flying into the side of a mountain
    He may be busy introducing himself to his 72 Virginians......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Search teams locate wreckage site - state media

Search teams have found the crash site of the helicopter carrying President Ebrahim Raisi, state TV says.
    The head of Iran's Red Crescent society has told state TV that the situation is not "good".

he be dead

The head of the Iranian Red Crescent said the rescue teams have reached the site of the crash. And in minutes, the rescue teams are going to reach the wreckage of the helicopter as well.
    So now, we are receiving the videos from the rescue teams. They’re saying that the entire cabin of the helicopter is significantly damaged and burned. And they say that as of now, there are no signs of the survivors on the site.

Iran: “Israel was behind this! Holy War has begun..”

Israel: “no…we weren’t behind this…but I’d be great if we were”

There are so many folks that want Israel to go down. I can't figure that out.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    There are so many folks that want Israel to go down. I can't figure that out.
    I've said this before...Everyone in that part of the world has hated each other for so many centuries that not one of them can put a finger on what incident began the hatred...And the only thing that matters is to be the last one alive to take the last breath before dying and knowing that all the others died first......Ben

Yeah, Ben, it isn't gonna stop in our lifetime.

Raisi will not be missed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead